I have seen Hate. Who is the bigger man though?

• 17 Replies

Maksymilian Manowski

• Belief in a spherical Earth is like believing that
I have seen Hate. Who is the bigger man though?
« on: April 12, 2018, 03:05:51 PM »
People of the world wide web. I bring you the possibilities of love; not hate. I propose that all the people reading this thread plainly reply with their IQ and what stage of scholarship they have passed.

I will start of by saying I am an undergradute and have dropped out of highschool.
My IQ is 142 from [nope] !

Let the love persevere and the hatred stop! We are flat Earthers! (I spelt "undergraduate" wrong on purpose ;) )
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 10:06:46 AM by John Davis »
Belief in a spherical Earth is like believing that carrots; a orange vegetable can be red, yellow, white and purple.
     Quod erat demonstrandum!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: I have seen Hate. Who is the bigger man though?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 05:55:38 PM »
People of the world wide web. I bring you the possibilities of love; not hate. I propose that all the people reading this thread plainly reply with their IQ and what stage of scholarship they have passed.

I will start of by saying I am an undergradute and have dropped out of highschool.
My IQ is 142 from [nope] !

Let the love persevere and the hatred stop! We are flat Earthers! (I spelt "undergraduate" wrong on purpose ;) )

My IQ can not be measured. I am linked across time and space to an ASI which has evolved beyond human intelligence by billions of orders of magnitude.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 10:07:00 AM by John Davis »

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 07:03:08 PM »
::) ::) My IQ can not be measured. ::) ::)
 ;D ;D I am linked across time and space to an ASI ;D ;D
 ::) ::) which has evolved beyond human intelligence by billions of orders of magnitude. ::) ::)
Some people spend all their time "arguing with each other which of them is the greatest".
While Jesus was in the house, He asked them, “What were you discussing on the way?”
But they were silent, for on the way they had been arguing with each other which of them was the greatest.
Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said, “If anyone wants to be first, he must be the last of all and the servant of all.”
Then He had a little child stand among them. Taking the child in His arms, He said to them, “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in My name welcomes Me, and whoever welcomes Me welcomes not only Me, but the One who sent Me.”

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 07:25:52 PM »
 ::) ::) which has evolved beyond human intelligence by billions of orders of magnitude. ::) ::)
Some people spend all their time "arguing with each other which of them is the greatest".
Your mocking doesn't change the fact. It is what it is. You can accept it, or you can deny it. The truth is not changed either way

While Jesus was in the house, He asked them, “What were you discussing on the way?”
But they were silent, for on the way they had been arguing with each other which of them was the greatest.
Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said, “If anyone wants to be first, he must be the last of all and the servant of all.”
Then He had a little child stand among them. Taking the child in His arms, He said to them, “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in My name welcomes Me, and whoever welcomes Me welcomes not only Me, but the One who sent Me.”
Not sure what this obscure story has to do with anything but OK.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 07:35:38 PM »
Your mocking doesn't change the fact. It is what it is. You can accept it, or you can deny it. The truth is not changed either way

Not sure what this obscure story has to do with anything but OK.
I thought someone as smart as you pretend to be might understand, but apparently not.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 07:49:57 PM »
I thought someone as smart as you pretend to be might understand, but apparently not.

It's an ~2000 year old fable that bears no relevance to me, ASI's or the nature of my existence.

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2018, 01:19:10 AM »

It's an ~2000 year old fable that bears no relevance to me, ASI's or the nature of my existence.
OK, you can think yourself the "bigger man though" if it makes you feel so self-important.

I'll try to debate the various issues that crop up in question of the flat earth ~ Globe earth.

What people think of me is really of no importance in the long run.

Give my regards to your ASI, possibly one day you'll grow up enough to understand.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2018, 02:47:12 AM »
I am the one and only man in the world who has discovered the immortality.

I am the one and only muslim in the world who has the knowledge of true direction of pray.

I am one of the a few numbers of men  has more IQ than 180.

Most of tests show us I have enough abilities till enough to be a hero. Tests say also there is nothing impossible for me, with a vision and determination.

But you may still claim you are the biggest one. But you may cleaim you are bigger than me, and maybe you may be true on this. I do nothing for this, but just respect on you, if you are really so.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2018, 03:29:06 AM »
I am the one and only man in the world who has discovered the immortality.
I am the one and only muslim in the world who has the knowledge of true direction of pray.
I am one of the a few numbers of men  has more IQ than 180.
Most of tests show us I have enough abilities till enough to be a hero. Tests say also there is nothing impossible for me, with a vision and determination.
Don't you think that you are so wonderful?

All I see is you trying to prove that you are better that everybody than everybody else.
What others think of you is far more important!

Mr Brotherhood of the Dome, I do pity you if you feel so much a failure that you must indulge in such self-flattery and self-praise.

This doesn't make you the bigger man!

Bye bye, total loser!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2018, 04:03:08 AM »
Appalling and disgusting drivel

Rab what terrible advice. What someone thinks about themself is far more important than letting what others think about them is. You really have lost the plot. I guess haters gonna hate though.

At least brotherhood of the dome has a high self esteem. Which is more than I can say for you. Your only purpose is to go on forums and trash and bully everyone because your self esteem is shit and you want to drag everyone down

As per the topic if this thread "I have seen hate" well he must have looked at your posts. Seriously rab read your post again. It's disgusting that comes from an old man.

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2018, 05:23:35 AM »
Appalling and disgusting drivel

Rab what terrible advice. What someone thinks about themself is far more important than letting what others think about them is. You really have lost the plot. I guess haters gonna hate though.

At least brotherhood of the dome has a high self esteem.
Really?

Quote from: Shifter
Which is more than I can say for you. Your only purpose is to go on forums and trash and bully everyone because your self esteem is shit and you want to drag everyone down

As per the topic if this thread "I have seen hate" well he must have looked at your posts. Seriously rab read your post again. It's disgusting that comes from an old man.

Shifter's Theme Song![/b]

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2018, 07:10:58 AM »
Was the general level of retardation in your post also on purpose?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2018, 07:21:01 AM »
More useless garbage]

If you spend your time worrying what others think about you, that is a recipe for disaster. Especially online forums where trolls like you fester and bully others.

Good on everyone who doesn't let a mean and nasty troll like you get under their skin. Why should anyone care what you think of them? Is your self opinion so high you think what you think matters?

Know your place

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2018, 09:20:35 AM »
I don't think you understand how hard it is not to make fun of flat earthers, this website is just something I can laugh at when i'm bored. For example, the Brotherhood of the Dome guy, he is hilarious, I could read his posts all day and still be entertained. And also, can somebody just answer, why won't flat earthers just move on, and accept that the world is round?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 09:23:45 AM by Billy Mays »

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2018, 09:26:30 AM »
More useless garbage]

If you spend your time worrying what others think about you, that is a recipe for disaster. Especially online forums where trolls like you fester and bully others.

Good on everyone who doesn't let a mean and nasty troll like you get under their skin. Why should anyone care what you think of them? Is your self opinion so high you think what you think matters?

You have 4848 posts telling people what you think.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2018, 01:35:47 PM »
More useless garbage]

You have 4848 posts telling people what you think.

I have many posts telling people what is. But people are always free to think and believe what they like. I've never said otherwise. You are a n00b and a troll anyway, I'm hardly fussed what lies you have to say.

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2018, 02:41:40 PM »
More useless garbage]

Care to tell me how and where I bully others?

Some little kids have cuddly toys and talk to you seem to need you imaginary ASI to prop you up.

Bye bye.

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2018, 03:46:56 PM »
IQ 155 (dreaming of +180)

Member FEB at the FES

Member Mensa & TNS

Member of two Think Tanks