• 243 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Is Qantas killing the passangers?
« on: December 31, 2018, 08:18:15 PM »
We have to ask this question.

Because they are selling tickets from Sydney to Santiago. But all passangers turn missing after they bought the tickets. It has to be neither an evidence about their staying alive, nor an evidence of their flights.

Aussies have rich people, everybody has camera and smart phones. I'm sure most of them want to record the flight, or maybe they recorded it. But unfortunately, Qantas maybe has killed them all. We don't know this.

Rest in peace, if good minded passangers caught by bad minded aircraft company.

PS: Qantas has a right to appeal this. I've ready to publish their explanation if they have. This is just a thought, not a blaming. In this position, it seems like this.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 09:57:42 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Re: Is Qantas killing the passangers?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 08:55:18 PM »

Because they are selling tickets from Sydney to Santiago. But all passangers will turn missing after they bought the tickets. There is Neither an evidence about their staying alive, nor an evidence of their flights.

Aussies have rich people, everybody has camera and smart phones. I'm sure most of them want to record the flight, or maybe they recorded it. But unfortunately, Qantas has killed them all.

Evidence?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 09:34:06 PM »
You do not have to ask any such question!

Quote from: wise
Because they are selling tickets from Sydney to Santiago. But all passangers will turn missing after they bought the tickets.
No they are not.
You have never shown any evidence that any passengers are missing let alone "all passangers will turn missing after they bought the tickets".
You made that outrageous claim a number of times so the onus of proof is on YOU to prove your claim of admit that you are fabricating evidence.

Look at the publicity and search that ensues when ONE plane, the mysterious MH370 flight, goes missing with 239 on board on 8 March 2014.

Just imagine what would happen if even two successive QANTAS QF27 were to go missing. There would be no more such flights until the issue was resolved.

By the way, I do hope that you realise that much of what you write here can be found in a Google search.
Look for "Qantas (SATANQ)" and look what pops up!
Is Qantas(SATANQ) a fake airline just fooling the world ...
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org › forum
Any of the million or so passengers that have flown from Sydney to Santiago will know that YOU are lying! Things newly posted take a while to appear.
But just look for "Show posts - Wise" and your posts appear not far down the list - "Show posts - rabinoz" puts mine at the top, I'm unique  ;).

But that's your problem not mine. Bye bye!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2018, 09:49:02 PM »
Because they are selling tickets from Sydney to Santiago. But all passangers will turn missing after they bought the tickets. There is Neither an evidence about their staying alive, nor an evidence of their flights.
;D I do apologise for my previous post ;) Mr Wise.
I should have realised that no sane person could ever seriously make such a ridiculous claim.
I must therefore assume that you make posts like that just to play a practical joke on us.
;D In reality just like every reasonable person earth you too believe that these flights are genuine ;D.
I'm so glad that I've come to my senses and finally understand that none of your posts, like Leo Ferrari's, are to be taken seriously.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018, 09:54:32 PM »
;D I do apologise for my previous post ;) Mr Wise.
I should have realised that no sane person could ever seriously make such a ridiculous claim.
I must therefore assume that you make posts like that just to play a practical joke on us.
;D In reality just like every reasonable person earth you too believe that these flights are genuine ;D.
I'm so glad that I've come to my senses and finally understand that none of your posts, like Leo Ferrari's, are to be taken seriously.

I hope that some day you finally realize that you are the punch line.

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2018, 10:30:45 PM »
This is by far the dumbest thing Inty has said in a very very long list of extremely dumb things.

Have any Aussies complained about missing family and friends that were supposed to have travelled from Sydney to Santiago? With the regularity of daily flights, wouldn't that have been a big thing? Heck you would have heard the news under your flat rock!

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2018, 10:49:20 PM »

Aussies have rich people, everybody has camera and smart phones. I'm sure most of them want to record the flight, or maybe they recorded it. But unfortunately, Qantas has killed them all.

Evidence?

JackBlack

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2019, 12:23:08 AM »
Not really.
There is literally no reason to think they are.
This is just the latest of your excuses to dismiss flight flown by plenty of people, who report having flown it; all so you can prop up your map.

But all passangers will turn missing after they bought the tickets.
No they wont.
I know people who have flown these routes.
They haven't gone missing.
There is also plenty of people who report having flown these routes.

Aussies have rich people, everybody has camera and smart phones. I'm sure most of them want to record the flight
No. Most people don't care.
They would rather use their phone to play during the flight.

Likewise, they would notice if a bunch of people started dying just for taking a flight.

But unfortunately, Qantas has killed them all.
Prove it.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2019, 02:10:29 AM »

Evidence?

I'm asking same thing. Is Qantas has an evidence about passangers continue staying alive? No evidence, because no passangers exist. Evidence is simple logic. Qantas has to prove their stay alive.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2019, 02:33:19 AM »
Maybe, Qantas agrees only homeless people as passangers, after they have been murdered, nobody ask them; we can't know this. But someone from Qantas has to explain whats going on there?

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2019, 04:43:15 AM »
Maybe, Qantas agrees only homeless people as passangers, after they have been murdered, nobody ask them; we can't know this. But someone from Qantas has to explain whats going on there?
No, they do not so stop your continued deception!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2019, 05:06:42 AM »

UK&USA company Qantas with a Kanguroo logo for deceive Aussies has to explain what happened the Australian poor homeless passengers. Who can be as cruel as try to hide a crime against poor homeless Australians.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2019, 05:16:07 AM »
There may be a process against decrease the number of homeless people in Australia.

Because Australia is the leader of the world according the number of homeless people in the entire world.

Source: https://www.finder.com.au/homelessness-statistics-australia-vs-world

In short, Aussies are 0,43% homeless. This is terrific a lot! There may be a project to reduce number of homeless and poor people like rabinoz and kill and destroy them. We can not be sure of this. There is some evidences about Qantas doing suspicious operations and number of homeless people puts forward Australia has a problem with poor homelesses.

Poor homelesses. May God bless them against cruel Qantas.  :'(
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2019, 05:16:56 AM »
See now, THIS is exactly why I keep coming back to this site!

How can ANYONE with ANY sort of remaining mental faculties actually believe this tripe?

Are you seriously proposing that a major player in international travel is murdering planeloads of passengers on a daily basis?
What would be the motivation for such attrocities? Is it simply to cover your imagined "fact" that the flights booked do not actually exist?
Or do these flights simply blow massive holes into your entire preposterous "flat earth" fantasy?

I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2019, 05:17:45 AM »
If they are exist so why can not you prove them? Aha, you seem has a problem, yeah right?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Crutchwater

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2019, 05:20:37 AM »
If they are exist so why can not you prove them? Aha, you seem has a problem, yeah right?

If they don't are exist so why can you not prove them not? Aha, you seem has problem, yeah right?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2019, 05:22:20 AM »

If they don't are exist so why can you not prove them not? Aha, you seem has problem, yeah right?

So you can not prove their existance then say I have no evidence on their absence. So both us can say their existance or absence as far as we want.

But you seem have a problem with it, yeah right?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Crutchwater

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2019, 05:32:04 AM »

So you can not prove their existance then say I have no evidence on their absence. So both us can say their exist or absent as far as we want.

You're claiming that planeloads of people are being systematically murdered. There is absolutely ZERO evidence to back this up, and you KNOW it.

You are fabricating scenarios in your twisted "mind" simply to defend your fantastical flat earth bullshit.

There is FAR more evidence that these flights are genuine than any indication that your bullshit hypotheses can counter.

Seriously, homeless people usually don't purchase tickets on international flights. Those that DO purchase tickets, fully expect to be transported to their destination. Do you think, after DECADES of posting flights that don't exist", that SOMEONE would complain?

Your little conspiracy basket is more holes than basket, my friend!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2019, 05:38:56 AM »

So you can not prove their existance then say I have no evidence on their absence. So both us can say their exist or absent as far as we want.

You're claiming that planeloads of people are being systematically murdered. There is absolutely ZERO evidence to back this up, and you KNOW it.

You are fabricating scenarios in your twisted "mind" simply to defend your fantastical flat earth bullshit.

There is FAR more evidence that these flights are genuine than any indication that your bullshit hypotheses can counter.

Seriously, homeless people usually don't purchase tickets on international flights. Those that DO purchase tickets, fully expect to be transported to their destination. Do you think, after DECADES of posting flights that don't exist", that SOMEONE would complain?

Your little conspiracy basket is more holes than basket, my friend!

Nope. You're wrong about evidences. I've logical evidences.

Qantas is claiming these flights are exist. And they are selling it, right? But there isn't anybody say flown on this flights. So there must be anything to them.

You did not read my research about homelesses in Australia, true? Australia is the world's leader depends on homless people statistics. 0,43% of Australians are homeless. This is terrific a lot. This means 4 of all 1000 Aussies are homeless. If an apertment has 15 floors and 60 houses, live about 250 people there. 4 in 1000 means 1 in 250. Inother say, there is one homeless in front of every apertments in Australia. This may be a great problem.

I do not know a good project in Australia to reduce these homeless people. Maybe there is a program aims to reduce their number by illegal ways. Maybe Qantas is leaving them on Antarctica with a few changing its course.

These are logical evidences enough for me. Only real strong evidences can convince me this projects absense.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Crutchwater

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2019, 05:47:34 AM »
So Quantas is loading 747s with homeless, and dropping them in Antarctica, just to cover their knowledge of flat Earth?

Got it

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2019, 05:54:08 AM »
This is a thought. I wonder what happens people boarding Qantas Sydney-Santiago flights.

Maybe Qantas taking money from both NASA for deceive world and from Australia government for reducing number of homeless people. This may be a great monetization method. This meanwhile destroys flat earthers who want to try existance of this route.

win-win-win strategy. minimum fuel maximal gain. As a Qantas pilot, All you have to do is go and back from Antarctica and say, "I went and came back from Santiago."
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Crutchwater

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2019, 05:56:51 AM »
Or maybe, and hear me out, maybe these passengers are getting exactly what they paid for. Maybe none of them feel a need to shoot hours and hours of uninterrupted video just to appease some flat earth fucktard.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2019, 05:58:30 AM »
Or maybe, and hear me out, maybe these passengers are getting exactly what they paid for. Maybe none of them feel a need to shoot hours and hours of uninterrupted video just to appease some flat earth fucktard.

Can not you continue a discussing without insulting? This is all you can, when you have gone to cornered. Then you will say I ignored you because of your arguments, true? I'll not ignore you but will report your abuse.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Crutchwater

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2019, 06:04:46 AM »
Is it not insulting to baselessly claim that a travel corporation is murdering thousands of people with no clear motive?

You consistently throw insults around to anyone who doesn't buy into your crap "theories", so spare me your percieved "high road" posture.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2019, 06:22:05 AM »
I'm not calling Qantas as "F***tas", right? I have some logical arguments. You have been reported, mentioned in believers subforum and as a last, ignored.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Crutchwater

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2019, 06:34:14 AM »
I'm not calling Qantas as "F***tas", right? I have some logical arguments. You have been reported, mentioned in believers subforum and as a last, ignored.

You DO, however have a signature full of people you claim are Nazis...

I can't think of anything more offensive to call someone.

You mention me in your little safe space as a "jerk" behavior, and ignore me? Oh the horror!

Doesn't change the fact that your clames are completely baselessly.

If Quantas is killing thousands of homeless, why do they still have a problem after decades?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2019, 06:36:28 AM »
Whether if anybody exist or not to defend homelesses in Australia; but wise exist, wise does it! You believe it or not, but wise does it with the soul of Saint Joshua!

Don't be asses, be wises, help homelesses in Australia.

Who can be more cruel than people ignore poor people in the world, in the name of defending a philosophical argument?

All these homeless people are from Australia, not from elsewhere. It is 300 times more than homeless people in New Zealand the similar country of Australia.

I'm sorry for can't help you all but I'll try to handle this issue morely as soon as possible after now.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2019, 07:28:48 AM »
Additionally; Qantas is not an Australian company. Just a company has center office in Australia. Their relationship with Australia is; center office and kangroo in their logo.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2019, 08:57:19 AM »
What about the return flight?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2019, 10:33:55 AM »

Evidence?

I'm asking same thing. Is Qantas has an evidence about passangers continue staying alive? No evidence, because no passangers exist. Evidence is simple logic. Qantas has to prove their stay alive.

Ok. You started a thread with no evidence and want others to provide it for you.

That’s not how it works.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.