Was Today's Modular Mars Landing Fake?

• 110 Replies
Re: Was Today's Modular Mars Landing Fake?
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2018, 02:01:27 PM »
It’s funny when people are confronted with difficult to answer questions or to a situation that may reveal something, they go into avoidance mode.

I'm not avoiding anything

I have said before the evidence will present itself in a few decades. Until such time you can take what I say or leave it. I really dont care either way

....and that’s not avoiding...LOL

No it's not. It is what it is and I am upfront about it.

That must be a new meaning of ‘Up Front’ I’m not familiar with LOL^3

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2018, 02:04:26 PM »
It’s funny when people are confronted with difficult to answer questions or to a situation that may reveal something, they go into avoidance mode.

I have said before the evidence will present itself in a few decades. Until such time you can take what I say or leave it. I really dont care either way

Take it how you will. It is of no consequence. I have given you everything I have available. Believe it or don't. If you are still around in a few decades perhaps if you have a shred of humility you will go 'That Shifter bloke was right afterall'. Or maybe you wont. It is of no concern.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2018, 02:12:40 PM »

Take it how you will. It is of no consequence. I have given you everything I have available. Believe it or don't. If you are still around in a few decades perhaps if you have a shred of humility you will go 'That Shifter bloke was right afterall'. Or maybe you wont. It is of no concern.

....and that’s everything you have?
To be honest it don’t amount to much!
In a court of law I think your ‘all’ would be classed as inadmissible, though other not as kind as I would describe it as it is, a giant anti-up front copout.

And you say NASA are devious! LOL^4

You may not provide answers but you sure make up for it in entertainment value, which I thank you for. LOL^5

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2018, 02:21:07 PM »

Understand that people are perpetually skeptical. But there is no evidence for your claim. So we can just leave it at that.

Yet you don't.
You continue to repeatedly announce that you are unhappy reading what he writes.

So, what is your goal?

?

frenat

« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2018, 02:35:31 PM »

How convenient that it won't prove itself  for a few decades. Got anything to prove your story in the next year?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2018, 02:44:04 PM »

How convenient that it won't prove itself  for a few decades. Got anything to prove your story in the next year?

No, and I dont care. I gave the coordinates for the Rover here on Earth if anyone cares to visit - but I know none of you will avail yourself of the opportunity to bust NASA in the act. This is ultimately a good thing though. Let them dupe you for a little longer so that more money is ultimately poured into more R&D. If they were caught out now, there would only stunt research vastly needed

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2018, 02:49:32 PM »

No, and I dont care. I gave the coordinates for the Rover here on Earth if anyone cares to visit - but I know none of you will avail yourself of the opportunity to bust NASA in the act. This is ultimately a good thing though. Let them dupe you for a little longer so that more money is ultimately poured into more R&D. If they were caught out now, there would only stunt research vastly needed

Can you remind of the coordinates....old chap?.....I think you may have forgotten to actually post them or I’m a bit short sighted......or do we have to wait 10 years....lol^6

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2018, 02:52:10 PM »

Understand that people are perpetually skeptical. But there is no evidence for your claim. So we can just leave it at that.

Yet you don't.
You continue to repeatedly announce that you are unhappy reading what he writes.

So, what is your goal?

I bailed out of this discussion with shifter about 2 pages ago. And when I did so in my last post, I basically gave him the benefit of the doubt. He's crafty like that.

So what's your goal in dredging this up?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2018, 03:05:48 PM »

Can you remind of the coordinates....old chap?.....I think you may have forgotten to actually post them or I’m a bit short sighted......or do we have to wait 10 years....lol^6

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=29.4605597%C2%B0N%2C+35.4000123%C2%B0E

Know your place

« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2018, 03:25:21 PM »

Best laugh yet!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2018, 03:29:59 PM »

Best laugh yet!

I think its funny the link in Google is not my actual post but within rabinoz's post history  8) ;D

Know your place

« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2018, 03:36:07 PM »
I just looked at the whole thread, and I found this from Shifter:

History records that the NASA Probe lost contact .........   

To lose contact you must have contact.  For example, Werder Bremen can't lose the Champions League, because they aren't in the Champions League.

« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2018, 03:39:44 PM »
Shifter, no-one at NASA has the slightest interest in duping you, me, or anyone else. I know lots of people who work there. They are who they claim to be, and what they've achieved is easy to corroborate. If you can predict the future, would you mind telling me who's going to win next year's Grand National? If you really don't care if people believe you or not, why would you spend so much time telling people that you don't care whether they believe you or not?

« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2018, 03:41:39 PM »
LetsKeepitCivilized just busted you, Shifter! :-)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2018, 03:45:08 PM »
I just looked at the whole thread, and I found this from Shifter:

History records that the NASA Probe lost contact .........   

To lose contact you must have contact.  For example, Werder Bremen can't lose the Champions League, because they aren't in the Champions League.

Are you retarted? Of course they had contact on it. They launched it into space, everything was fine and dandy but then the contact with it was lost short of landing it. Either it was destroyed by a passing space rock, succumbed to solar/cosmic radiation or like a lot of electronics, failed prematurely. So rather than admit it was lost, they used a backup one here on Earth

Know your place

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2018, 03:45:40 PM »

I see you are just as retarted...  ::)

Know your place

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2018, 03:56:35 PM »

I see you are just as retarted...  ::)

Retard.  You should stop spelling it wrong.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2018, 04:33:15 PM »
This might be of interest. Shifter and/or his ignorant/crappy ASI don't even  know the name of the InSight lander!

Best laugh yet!
I think its funny the link in Google is not my actual post but within rabinoz's post history  8) ;D
Shifter did give the coordinates of the Rover in the other thread
You are a terrible debater.

I'm not trying to win. I just state the truth as it is. What you do with it is up to you

Since you ;D know ;D where the INterior exploration using Seismic Investigations, Geodesy and Heat Transport Mars probe is now why not post it's coordinates?
Also, you will find the Rover at 29.4605597°N, 35.4000123°E
But this thread isn't about any Rover it's about the "the Interior exploration using Seismic investigations, geodesy and heat transport Mars lander" otherwise known as the Mars InSight Lander. 

Shifter claims all this advance knowledge from his ASI yet he doesn't even know its name!  Give me a break!

In other words all Shifter's posts about all this advanced info is pure crap and, as usual Herr Shifter Der Trollmeister is leading everybody up the proverbial!

Shifter if you have any evidence present it now or bug out!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2018, 04:39:17 PM »
This might be of interest. Shifter and/or his ignorant/crappy ASI don't even  know the name of the InSight lander!

Best laugh yet!
Shifter did give the coordinates of the Rover in the other thread
You are a terrible debater.

I'm not trying to win. I just state the truth as it is. What you do with it is up to you

Since you ;D know ;D where the INterior exploration using Seismic Investigations, Geodesy and Heat Transport Mars probe is now why not post it's coordinates?
Also, you will find the Rover at 29.4605597°N, 35.4000123°E
But this thread isn't about any Rover it's about the "the Interior exploration using Seismic investigations, geodesy and heat transport Mars lander" otherwise known as the Mars InSight Lander. 

Shifter claims all this advance knowledge from his ASI yet he doesn't even know its name!  Give me a break!

In other words all Shifter's posts about all this advanced info is pure crap and, as usual Herr Shifter Der Trollmeister is leading everybody up the proverbial!

For all intents and purposes, Rover is adequate. You're nitpicking reeks of desperation.

As for evidence, I gave you the coordinates. Use it or dont. Whatever  ::)

Know your place

« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2018, 04:56:42 PM »
Shifter could be the most powerful person in the world with the info he has, but elects to insult people on the internet using a word he can't spell.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2018, 05:02:17 PM »
Shifter could be the most powerful person in the world with the info he has, but elects to insult people on the internet using a word he can't spell.

lurk moar retart

Know your place

« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2018, 05:16:57 PM »
It's still wrong. It's with a "d", not a "t". Pay attention, son.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2018, 05:23:34 PM »
It's still wrong. It's with a "d", not a "t". Pay attention, son.

This forum has always stated it otherwise. Besides, calling someone a 'retard' with such a negative connotation just makes you sound like a bigoted prick. Genuine retarded people cant help their low IQs and one guy I knew at my previous workplace who was retarded was a super happy nice guy. Poor bastard mentioned one time he had a girlfriend, and when he went over to her place one time, he found out she had moved house! (and not told him obviously). What a bitch.

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2018, 05:47:27 PM »

For all intents and purposes, Rover is adequate. You're nitpicking reeks of desperation.
No, Rover is completely inadequate and ambiguous.
Simply writing Rover could have referred to any of at least Sojourner Rover 1997, Spirit and Opportunity Rovers 2004 or Curiosity Rover 2012.
But not to InSight, which doesn't really fit the concept of a Rover.

And everybody knows that your ASI is no more than a figment of you imagination designed to make an ignoramus look smart.

Everybody except you seems to know that by now.
Quote from: Shifter
Evidence ::) You've given none. Next time in court tell the judge that your "ASI told you" and you'd get laughed put of court.
Just like here where everybody knows your crap for what it is, totally worthless.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2018, 05:51:50 PM »

No, Rover is completely inadequate and ambiguous.
Simply writing Rover could have referred to any of at least Sojourner Rover 1997, Spirit and Opportunity Rovers 2004 or Curiosity Rover 2012.
But not to InSight, which doesn't really fit the concept of a Rover.

And everybody knows that your ASI is no more than a figment of you imagination designed to make an ignoramus look smart.

Everybody except you seems to know that by now.
Quote from: Shifter
Evidence ::) You've given none. Next time in court tell the judge that your "ASI told you" and you'd get laughed put of court.
Just like here where everybody knows your crap for what it is, totally worthless.

They are welcome to laugh at me. But the onus would then be on them to actually disprove I am either deceptive or full of shit. Which, given that I know I have honesty and integrity backing me up, they could never do. Sadly, in this lineal movement through time, the evidence wont be made available to you primitive sub class genuses for some time yet  8)

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2018, 07:19:41 PM »
Sadly, in this lineal movement through time, the evidence wont be made available to you primitive sub class genuses for some time yet  8)
You make the claim that "the evidence won't be made available to you primitive sub class genuses for some time yet" so you prove it - that's how it works!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2018, 07:26:23 PM »
Sadly, in this lineal movement through time, the evidence wont be made available to you primitive sub class genuses for some time yet  8)
You make the claim that "the evidence won't be made available to you primitive sub class genuses for some time yet" so you prove it - that's how it works!

Well then we have a problem. And by 'we', I essentially mean 'you' because I don't care. As stated (once more for you ignoramuses), the evidence wont be in existence for quite some time. I gave you the shortcut to get there (the coordinates of the ROVER) but predictably you wont act on it so you can wait it out

Know your place

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2018, 07:30:07 PM »

Well then we have a problem. And by 'we', I essentially mean 'you' because I don't care. As stated (once more for you ignoramuses), the evidence wont be in existence for quite some time. I gave you the shortcut to get there (the coordinates of the ROVER) but predictably you wont act on it so you can wait it out

Why don't you just provide the evidence instead of playing games.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2018, 07:33:35 PM »

Another knob that can't read. I did give you the coordinates, if you want to make a name for yourself and bust NASA red handed (or sanded) in the act, go there and smile at the camera!

Know your place

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2018, 07:45:27 PM »

Another knob that can't read. I did give you the coordinates, if you want to make a name for yourself and bust NASA red handed (or sanded) in the act, go there and smile at the camera!

Why don't you do it.
Rabinoz RIP