Is Qantas killing the passangers?

• 243 Replies
Re: Is Qantas killing the passangers?
« Reply #240 on: March 13, 2019, 09:16:05 AM »
What specific aspects of your model might require some of the possibilities you mentioned? For instance are you of a NPole centered mind, BiPolar, Infinite Plane or something else altogether?

Whilst my model requires its own scope of context to be fully understood, for the sake of argument an infinite plane is probably the closest match, since that is what would be observable from space.

I will post my model in due time, but for now I'd just like to settle in, avoiding pointless arguments as to who conspired against who, and just let the positive spirit of alternative science take its rightful place at the head of the Flat Earth table.
Those who pretend to live on balloons shouldn't pretend to fire rockets.

« Reply #241 on: March 16, 2019, 09:26:42 AM »
Wouldn't it just be easier to not fly rather than invent an expensive and elaborate murder system?

What about the people who fly the route regularly?

Why aren't thousands and thousands of family members looking for their relatives who all disappeared on the same flight every time it flies?

What about the flight tracking systems?

The Universal Accelerator is a constant farce.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

From the FAQ - "In general, we at the Flat Earth Society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence."

« Reply #242 on: March 16, 2019, 10:11:13 AM »
I will post my model in due time, but for now I'd just like to settle in, avoiding pointless arguments as to who conspired against who, and just let the positive spirit of alternative science take its rightful place at the head of the Flat Earth table.
There is no such thing as "alternative science". Just like there is no such thing as "alternative facts"

There is science and there are facts.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #243 on: June 10, 2019, 03:36:41 AM »
There is no such thing as "alternative science". Just like there is no such thing as "alternative facts"

There is science and there are facts.

Nope. He is right.

We are using "alternative sciente" term instead of real science.

We are using "science" term instead of fake science.

there is one real science and it is alternative science, which has not been manipulated by angry globularists like you.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong