live iss!

• 652 Replies

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: live iss!
« Reply #540 on: February 09, 2013, 03:24:25 PM »
well until proven otherwise we will assume it is. you offer us no plausable alternative for what it is. until you do we will continue to laugh at every post you make saying it isnt.
You can laugh till your stomach aches. You can laugh till the Cows come home, because that's why the masses support the bullshit model of a spinning Earth and all the bull shit that goes with it and is used within it, as well as outside of it.

I have a confession to make....
I do not follow the masses and I cannot be beaten into submission by something I reject strongly.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #541 on: February 09, 2013, 03:33:21 PM »
You need nothing more than your own observations. I don't know why you find this hard to understand. Everything we know about orbits can be independently verified using a variety of techniques. Not just what we are told from NASA. You didn't even read the articles you just refuse to even acknowledge it.
I'm only interested whether you can calculate the orbit of the fake ISS and you said you haven't tried it, which I think is odd for someone who goes on about it.

have you tried it considering that you keep saying its not possible? you go on about it alot which i seem strange.
I'm not going to track the calculations for the ISS, for the same reason I didn't track Santa Claus delivering his presents, from which N.A.S.A gave out the co-ordinates.
If you can't see they are taking the piss out of you, then fair enough.

What if you did track Santa Claus and then you actually saw him? The problem here is that you're trying to say you wouldn't see it without even giving it a try. I don't believe is Santa Claus, but if people started saying they spotted him by tracking him, I'd go out and see for myself before calling you a liar. Even if I thought it was just a misidentification, how could I pretend to know that without even looking for whatever object for myself. How can you say NASA is "taking the piss out of us" without even trying to observe it for yourself? You're telling people they are wrong about seeing something that you admit you have never even tried to look for yourself.
If you were so certain of seeing the ISS and so sure that everything you were told, was legitimate, I guarantee you, you would not be giving any time to a stupid pathetic idiot , like myself who is only supposedly just guessing.

If I knew for certain of what I was seeing and a person like me disbelieved it, I would spend a few minutes explaining that I know better and if it was scored upon, I would immediately cease to explain anything about it.

This never happens with people like you, for one reason. You either know it's a complete load of crap and are trying to convince me to follow it, or you are so brainwashed by the masses, that you "refuse" to accept anything to the contrary.

« Reply #542 on: February 09, 2013, 03:40:52 PM »
Why won't you give us a plausible explanation for what it is then because until you do how can we believe you? Every example you have given us relies on magical tech that does not exist. So what else can we believe? Proven physics or your magic tech with no evidence?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #543 on: February 09, 2013, 03:47:28 PM »
Why won't you give us a plausible explanation for what it is then because until you do how can we believe you? Every example you have given us relies on magical tech that does not exist. So what else can we believe? Proven physics or your magic tech with no evidence?
The fact you to ask me that,proves that what you and others see up there, isn't what you are told it is, othewise, you would not be asking me what it really is, when you know I cannot answer it

?

Nolhekh

• Animator
« Reply #544 on: February 09, 2013, 03:49:19 PM »
Once again, the masses can make bridges and buildings stand up, and computers work.  Clearly the stuff they use is true.  You're just being too stubborn to accept this obvious fact staring you in the face.  There's no conspiracy making shit up for you to believe.  All the math I've done for you is logically sound.  It works 100% of the time.  I've used it time and again, and it has never failed me.  The fact that it was taught to me does not make it wrong, therefore calling my arguments bullshit because I got my knowledge through education is a huge logical fallacy.  If you don't like an argument, and you think it's bullshit, you need to prove it.  Otherwise, you're just trolling.

« Reply #545 on: February 09, 2013, 03:57:55 PM »
The fact you to ask me that,proves that what you and others see up there, isn't what you are told it is, othewise, you would not be asking me what it really is, when you know I cannot answer it

I know adsactly what it is. I have seen it with m own eyes. Something you refuse to do becuause you are to afraid. You offer us no explanation tha is workable for what else it is yet say we are all brainwashed for believing in it? What's your deal? Iv said it once before and il say it again, were you touched in inappropriate ways by a scientist at some point in your life because you seam to have major trust issues with anyone with any kind of knowledge above that of a 10 year old. Unles infact you are 10 which would explain a lot. A lot of very smart people on hear have spent a lot of time writing the math out and explaining scientifically proven theory's out in minute detail to try and help you and you just kick dust in their face and tell the. They are all wrong and brainwashed Sheep. If you are so much smarter than everyone else why can't you offer plausible workable and provable alternatives for what we see?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #546 on: February 09, 2013, 03:58:06 PM »
Once again, the masses can make bridges and buildings stand up, and computers work.  Clearly the stuff they use is true.  You're just being too stubborn to accept this obvious fact staring you in the face.  There's no conspiracy making shit up for you to believe.  All the math I've done for you is logically sound.  It works 100% of the time.  I've used it time and again, and it has never failed me.  The fact that it was taught to me does not make it wrong, therefore calling my arguments bullshit because I got my knowledge through education is a huge logical fallacy.  If you don't like an argument, and you think it's bullshit, you need to prove it.  Otherwise, you're just trolling.
Why the hell you bring up construction and pass it off as the bullshit you are trying to portray is beyond me.
I've worked in building and construction and I know that angles and equations are a large part of building.
My beef isn't with that though, is it.

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #547 on: February 09, 2013, 04:20:00 PM »
playing with lego is not working in construction.

Foxy

• but it did happen
« Reply #548 on: February 09, 2013, 08:00:34 PM »

A very valid point.

You need nothing more than your own observations. I don't know why you find this hard to understand. Everything we know about orbits can be independently verified using a variety of techniques. Not just what we are told from NASA. You didn't even read the articles you just refuse to even acknowledge it.
I'm only interested whether you can calculate the orbit of the fake ISS and you said you haven't tried it, which I think is odd for someone who goes on about it.

have you tried it considering that you keep saying its not possible? you go on about it alot which i seem strange.
I'm not going to track the calculations for the ISS, for the same reason I didn't track Santa Claus delivering his presents, from which N.A.S.A gave out the co-ordinates.

What if you did track Santa Claus and then you actually saw him? The problem here is that you're trying to say you wouldn't see it without even giving it a try. I don't believe is Santa Claus, but if people started saying they spotted him by tracking him, I'd go out and see for myself before calling you a liar. Even if I thought it was just a misidentification, how could I pretend to know that without even looking for whatever object for myself. How can you say NASA is "taking the piss out of us" without even trying to observe it for yourself? You're telling people they are wrong about seeing something that you admit you have never even tried to look for yourself.
If you were so certain of seeing the ISS and so sure that everything you were told, was legitimate, I guarantee you, you would not be giving any time to a stupid pathetic idiot , like myself who is only supposedly just guessing.

If I knew for certain of what I was seeing and a person like me disbelieved it, I would spend a few minutes explaining that I know better and if it was scored upon, I would immediately cease to explain anything about it.

This never happens with people like you, for one reason. You either know it's a complete load of crap and are trying to convince me to follow it, or you are so brainwashed by the masses, that you "refuse" to accept anything to the contrary.

I'm neither brainwashed nor trying to get you to believe anything. I just want to see this from your perspective, and I want to look at your evidence for your beliefs. I haven't seen anything that contradicts what I believe. That's it. I'm not even bringing up my experiences tracking the ISS or my interpretation, I'm just trying to figure out how you can say people aren't seeing it and even call them liars when you won't see for yourself. Even if you saw the ISS moving across the sky I wouldn't expect you to believe it's the same thing that I believe. However, I just don't know why you can be so sure about the things you've been saying without actually studying the evidence. You believe it's probably just a plane or a balloon? That's perfectly fine. But why aren't you willing to observe for yourself and study it to bring in evidence, instead of just saying you know you're right? Of course you have no obligation to do anything of the sort, but you continuously call people liars and brainwashed for their interpretation of what they saw. I'm not constantly responding to you to sway you from your beliefs or to judge you, I just want to understand. Also, please stop putting words in my mouth like that. I didn't call you an idiot in any of my posts.

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #549 on: February 09, 2013, 11:11:27 PM »
Welp, he ignored my post.

And I swear if he calls bullshit one more time without providing evidence or a logical alternative.....

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #550 on: February 10, 2013, 02:46:35 AM »
Plying with lego would be construction. Anything you build, whether small or large, is construction.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #551 on: February 10, 2013, 02:52:34 AM »

A very valid point.

I'm neither brainwashed nor trying to get you to believe anything. I just want to see this from your perspective, and I want to look at your evidence for your beliefs. I haven't seen anything that contradicts what I believe. That's it. I'm not even bringing up my experiences tracking the ISS or my interpretation, I'm just trying to figure out how you can say people aren't seeing it and even call them liars when you won't see for yourself. Even if you saw the ISS moving across the sky I wouldn't expect you to believe it's the same thing that I believe. However, I just don't know why you can be so sure about the things you've been saying without actually studying the evidence. You believe it's probably just a plane or a balloon? That's perfectly fine. But why aren't you willing to observe for yourself and study it to bring in evidence, instead of just saying you know you're right? Of course you have no obligation to do anything of the sort, but you continuously call people liars and brainwashed for their interpretation of what they saw. I'm not constantly responding to you to sway you from your beliefs or to judge you, I just want to understand. Also, please stop putting words in my mouth like that. I didn't call you an idiot in any of my posts.
And I haven't called you an idiot.
It's a simple tit for tat response to the way some of you act. I'd rather just discuss it, yet some of you get frustrated and start all this lego, school kid crap, because you cannot tear down my argument easily.

I don't call people liars who say they can track an object. I just call them out when they say it's the ISS and stand by it, when in all honesty, they could not swear in a court of law that it is that, yet they may be fairly certain it is in their minds.
All I'm saying is, it looks fake in all blurry pictures I see and it confirms as fake (to me) when I see the very bad actors portraying Astronauts inside it.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #552 on: February 10, 2013, 02:54:20 AM »
Welp, he ignored my post.

And I swear if he calls bullshit one more time without providing evidence or a logical alternative.....
Don't take it personally. If I think something is bull shit, I'll call it that. Don't take it as a personal attack on your credentials in life, as it merely my thought on what the ISS is, not on what you are.

« Reply #553 on: February 10, 2013, 03:28:27 AM »
Why does t look fake because it looks blurry? It should do because we are looking at it through the atmosphere. And us usually with lower powerd scopes. What would look fake is a perfectly resolved HD full colour picture taken from the ground. So until you can show us a picture taken from the ground and point out all the bits that are fake we will continue to assume you no nothing of what your are talking about.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #554 on: February 10, 2013, 03:38:53 AM »
Why does t look fake because it looks blurry? It should do because we are looking at it through the atmosphere. And us usually with lower powerd scopes. What would look fake is a perfectly resolved HD full colour picture taken from the ground. So until you can show us a picture taken from the ground and point out all the bits that are fake we will continue to assume you no nothing of what your are talking about.
I can't take a picture of it, I do not own anything that could do it.

« Reply #555 on: February 10, 2013, 03:42:45 AM »
That's not my fault. Iv told you, go along to a amature astronomers meet and see if someone their can. Trust me those people love showing you their big scope and what you can do with it. No joke.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #556 on: February 10, 2013, 03:55:01 AM »
That's not my fault. Iv told you, go along to a amature astronomers meet and see if someone their can. Trust me those people love showing you their big scope and what you can do with it. No joke.
  ;D You saucy git, I'm not like that.

Seriously though: I really don't need to go to any astronomy club to view an object purported to be a space station, because I'm 100% certain it does not exist.
I have seen many images that people supposedly take and capturing and photographing, as well as videoing it perfectly, is enough in itself to scream "FAKE."

Tell me what you saw when you looked through your scope or an astronomy club's scope?

« Reply #557 on: February 10, 2013, 04:00:58 AM »
Because someone managed to take a video of the iss that means its fake? How?

It's easy enough to do. They use motorised scopes mounts to move the scope smothly and at a steady speed to get the fottage. Thier are a few videos of their of people doing it by hand and you know this because the fottage moves about all over the place.

Saying you don't need to look because you know it's fake already isn't an anserw its just a cop out realy.

When I looked at at I saw what you see in most photos. The solar panels are the easiest thing to see and the. You can see the modules inbetween the two sets of panles. The only extra bit was you could just make out the space shuttle docked when I looked as it was thier at the time.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #558 on: February 10, 2013, 04:03:02 AM »
Because someone managed to take a video of the iss that means its fake? How?

It's easy enough to do. They use motorised scopes mounts to move the scope smothly and at a steady speed to get the fottage. Thier are a few videos of their of people doing it by hand and you know this because the fottage moves about all over the place.

Saying you don't need to look because you know it's fake already isn't an anserw its just a cop out realy.

When I looked at at I saw what you see in most photos. The solar panels are the easiest thing to see and the. You can see the modules inbetween the two sets of panles. The only extra bit was you could just make out the space shuttle docked when I looked as it was thier at the time.
You are 100% sure  you saw the space shuttle docked with it?

« Reply #559 on: February 10, 2013, 04:03:57 AM »
Yes it's is possible you know.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #560 on: February 10, 2013, 04:16:56 AM »
Yes it's is possible you know.
Considering the shuttle is not a space craft, I have to call you out on this one, sorry.

« Reply #561 on: February 10, 2013, 04:18:39 AM »
Isn't a space craft? I'm realy not following  ???

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #562 on: February 10, 2013, 04:30:58 AM »
Isn't a space craft? I'm realy not following  ???
It's a shuttle, made up of light composites, just the same as the large external tank. The only two things that are real working models are the two so called "solid rocket boosters."
These are no more than ballistic missiles taking the composite,pilot-less fake shuttle and light external fake tank into the sky.
Now going by that, it's fairly obvious that it cannot dock with a space station, which is simply a model in a water pool.
It's amazing how models can look realistic and is all about perspective.

« Reply #563 on: February 10, 2013, 04:40:11 AM »
and your bassing this on what?  ??? you havnt even botherd to look at in space, so why would we belive anything you say?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #564 on: February 10, 2013, 05:12:00 AM »
and your bassing this on what?  ??? you havnt even botherd to look at in space, so why would we belive anything you say?
I don't have to look at it in space, because it's never seen space.It's fake man.

« Reply #565 on: February 10, 2013, 05:15:55 AM »
I don't have to look at it in space, because it's never seen space.It's fake man.
And you accuse so many other people of blind faith.
Im a tractor

« Reply #566 on: February 10, 2013, 05:19:06 AM »
he is such a sheep its so funny.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #567 on: February 10, 2013, 05:24:50 AM »
And you accuse so many other people of blind faith.
Well that's just the way it is. That's tit for tat for you.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #568 on: February 10, 2013, 05:25:47 AM »
he is such a sheep its so funny.
I am a sheep but I'm a sheep that's escaped it's enclosure. You on the other hand are firmly locked in it.

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #569 on: February 10, 2013, 07:40:51 AM »
Plying with lego would be construction. Anything you build, whether small or large, is construction.

Yeah it was Lego lol.