The ISS is a Gulfstream jet.

• 1073 Replies

getrealzommb

• We do actually live on a ball: But who cares?
Re: The ISS is a Gulfstream jet.
« Reply #270 on: February 24, 2016, 03:55:30 AM »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #271 on: February 24, 2016, 03:55:53 AM »
^Gone full retard.

^lol.

Did I just get you to ignore me?   Success at laaaaaast...  !!!
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #272 on: February 24, 2016, 04:23:40 AM »
Another Clue.    Maybe it's the beginning of the planet of the Apes?    First they take over the ISS,   what will be their next target? 

« Reply #273 on: February 24, 2016, 04:50:55 AM »
But you will not change what I KNOW & what I SAW.

Did you see the same gorilla flying it that my friend saw?

Or was it someone else? A Kirk Douglas lookalike in a gladiator costume maybe?

Now; Carry On Lying!

Err, ok. I'm Spartacus? No wait, I'm Geoff. No wait, I'm NOT Geoff.

Confuuuused!

Question: how do we know YOU'RE not Geoff, and are simply here pulling everyone's pud?

Mein, goot, that's it! YOU'RE Spartacus!

Sorry, GEOFF. Geoff. NOT Spartacus. I'M Spartacus.

Nurse? Meds please!

::)
I made up some completely random sh!te on the Flat Earth Society forum and now I feel completely and utterly EPIC!!!

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #274 on: February 24, 2016, 04:52:51 AM »
^Papa doesn't know he is legally regarded in 35 states.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #275 on: February 24, 2016, 04:54:17 AM »
Just listen to yourself, you silly little man; do you not realise how painfully unfunny you are?

You don't see the humor?   That's because  we are all laughing AT YOU!    ROTFLMAO!     

getrealzommb

• We do actually live on a ball: But who cares?
« Reply #276 on: February 24, 2016, 05:02:59 AM »
  we are all laughing AT YOU!

There is no 'we', you psycho; it's just you & your sock puppets...

And nobody's laughing at your jokes anyway, cos they're shit.

'We'!

Wtf is wrong with you?

Teh lulz!

Oh i'm laughing at you geoff

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #277 on: February 24, 2016, 05:03:53 AM »

LOL!!!

You reTard!

'We'!

Wtf is wrong with you?

Teh lulz!

Anyhoo; this:

Now; Carry On Lying!  I am not Geoff.
Aha,  the REAL Geoff is unmasked finally,  let's hope the "Low Land Gorilla Research Project"  can confirm Geoff's real identity as none other than .....

^Just said on another thread it does not change other people's names & quotes.

^lol.

Did I get anything wrong?

Of course you did; that's what you're paid to do.

Do you think I don't know what landing lights look like?

And why the hell would a plane have its 'broken' landing lights on anyway if it was cruising at altitude, you crank?

Stop making shit up to try & justify a Gulfstream shining so brightly it is clearly visible coming over the horizon.

Your desperation to quash & ridicule tells anyone with a brain you have something to hide...

You're so shit at your job, you know that?

Read again, Retards:

You people keep telling me I did not see what I saw.

You are lulzy.

So, again for the hard of hearing & OAP lesbians, this is what I saw:

By your own admission you looked 12 hours later (aka a completely wrong time) and in a completely different part of the sky.

I DID look at the correct time.

AND in the correct place.

And the ISS did NOT arrive.

So, in case the bullshit 'spotthestation' website had mixed up AM & PM, I looked again PRECISELY 12 hours later.

And the ISS arrived.

From the wrong direction.

The ISS arriving from the wrong direction is reported often by ISS-geeks btw; they're too dumb to question it though.

It was visible from the horizon only as a bright speck of light & looked exactly like the ISS does in all the home-movies on youtube.

But as it got nearly overhead it passed through a high cirrus cloud & then the brightness switched off.

I was left looking at what was undoubtedly a small jetliner.

As NASA & the ESA both use Gulfstreams this is a logical choice for what I saw.

The only interesting thing is that, shortly after it turned its spotlight off, it seemed to vanish.

As there were no clouds for it to enter, I hypothesise it may have some form of adaptive camouflage.

This is what I saw.

I have observed aircraft for a long time.

I know what I am looking at.

Despite your psychotic abuse, I DO come from a family of military pilots.

And I have NEVER seen any aircraft lit up like the thing I saw on thursday February 11th.

NEVER.

You can tell me different as long, loud & often as you like...

Now; Carry On Lying!
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

« Reply #278 on: February 24, 2016, 05:11:04 AM »

'We'!

Wtf is wrong with you?

Teh lulz!

Oh i'm laughing at you geoff

Maybe Geoff is getting agitated because it's been rumbled and it's mojo has been hi-jacked?

I'll ask him at this afternoon's group therapy session. It's being facilitated by a 12 foot tall shape-shifting homonculus that looks curiously like David Icke. Parachuted down from the ISS/Gulfstream the other day. In a gorilla costume, no less. These are all FACTS because I observed them with my own eyes.

They really must get me on the right meds...
I made up some completely random sh!te on the Flat Earth Society forum and now I feel completely and utterly EPIC!!!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #279 on: February 24, 2016, 05:12:05 AM »

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #280 on: February 24, 2016, 05:16:54 AM »
I suggested earlier that it'd be better to point a powerful directional/parabolic microphone at the ISS than a telescope.

Anyone out there with one should give it a go; if it's in shpayze you shouldn't hear any engine noise, should you?

But I bet you will...

Toodle-pip, Rayzor & his Sock Puppet Clown-Army!

?

frenat

« Reply #281 on: February 24, 2016, 05:26:46 AM »
Especially if you look at the wrong time and in the wrong direction, right?  I know, I know, you looked at the right time and didn't see anything and immediately assumed that the site must be wrong and it couldn't possibly be you that made a mistake, right?

I observed the ISS this past Saturday evening.  It showed precisely on time and exactly where expected.  I used binoculars and was able to make out the basic shape of the station. 

I used this site for timing and location
http://www.heavens-above.com/

I also watched a magnitude -8.2 iridium flare Monday evening with data from that site.  Again, exactly when and where it was supposed to be. 
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 05:31:33 AM by frenat »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #282 on: February 24, 2016, 05:32:38 AM »
I suggested earlier that it'd be better to point a powerful directional/parabolic microphone at the ISS than a telescope.

Anyone out there with one should give it a go; if it's in shpayze you shouldn't hear any engine noise, should you?

But I bet you will...

Toodle-pip, Rayzor & his Sock Puppet Clown-Army!
You really think you figured out the ISS is a plane and no one else has? The videos I posted clearly show it's not a place. You couldn't even respond to them.

Clown.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #283 on: February 24, 2016, 05:43:01 AM »
I used binoculars and was able to make out the basic shape of the station.

^Lying Disinfo-Thing.

The videos I posted clearly show it's not a place.

LOL!!!

ReTard.

LOL!!!

ReTard!

'We'!

Wtf is wrong with you?

Teh lulz!

Anyhoo; this:

Now; Carry On Lying!  I am not Geoff.
Aha,  the REAL Geoff is unmasked finally,  let's hope the "Low Land Gorilla Research Project"  can confirm Geoff's real identity as none other than .....

^Just said on another thread it does not change other people's names & quotes.

^lol.

Did I get anything wrong?

Of course you did; that's what you're paid to do.

Do you think I don't know what landing lights look like?

And why the hell would a plane have its 'broken' landing lights on anyway if it was cruising at altitude, you crank?

Stop making shit up to try & justify a Gulfstream shining so brightly it is clearly visible coming over the horizon.

Your desperation to quash & ridicule tells anyone with a brain you have something to hide...

You're so shit at your job, you know that?

Read again, Retards:

You people keep telling me I did not see what I saw.

You are lulzy.

So, again for the hard of hearing & OAP lesbians, this is what I saw:

By your own admission you looked 12 hours later (aka a completely wrong time) and in a completely different part of the sky.

I DID look at the correct time.

AND in the correct place.

And the ISS did NOT arrive.

So, in case the bullshit 'spotthestation' website had mixed up AM & PM, I looked again PRECISELY 12 hours later.

And the ISS arrived.

From the wrong direction.

The ISS arriving from the wrong direction is reported often by ISS-geeks btw; they're too dumb to question it though.

It was visible from the horizon only as a bright speck of light & looked exactly like the ISS does in all the home-movies on youtube.

But as it got nearly overhead it passed through a high cirrus cloud & then the brightness switched off.

I was left looking at what was undoubtedly a small jetliner.

As NASA & the ESA both use Gulfstreams this is a logical choice for what I saw.

The only interesting thing is that, shortly after it turned its spotlight off, it seemed to vanish.

As there were no clouds for it to enter, I hypothesise it may have some form of adaptive camouflage.

This is what I saw.

I have observed aircraft for a long time.

I know what I am looking at.

Despite your psychotic abuse, I DO come from a family of military pilots.

And I have NEVER seen any aircraft lit up like the thing I saw on thursday February 11th.

NEVER.

You can tell me different as long, loud & often as you like...

Now; Carry On Lying!

« Reply #284 on: February 24, 2016, 05:52:49 AM »
Liar ^^^^

Not one person (other than you...) has ever reported the ISS turning up in the wrong direction.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #285 on: February 24, 2016, 06:01:42 AM »
Yes they have.

Plenty more have reported it not turning up at all.

It's just another shabby NASA/ESA fraud that can only be upheld by an army of Retards & Liars...

Like you for example, Walter Mitty.

How about that NASA Gulfstream with the large ventral pod though?

Perfect for all their ISS-impersonating needs!

Does that not exist?

It's just like the ridiculous LEM; you want us to think that rickety POS is real too.

Your life must really suck hard, eh?

Toodle-pip, Sucker!

« Reply #286 on: February 24, 2016, 06:03:04 AM »
Especially if you look at the wrong time and in the wrong direction, right?  I know, I know, you looked at the right time and didn't see anything and immediately assumed that the site must be wrong and it couldn't possibly be you that made a mistake, right?

I observed the ISS this past Saturday evening.  It showed precisely on time and exactly where expected.  I used binoculars and was able to make out the basic shape of the station. 

I also watched a magnitude -8.2 iridium flare Monday evening with data from that site.  Again, exactly when and where it was supposed to be.

I believe you as I too have seen it several times over the past few years. Both with my eyes and with an inexpensive pair of binoculars and small 6" telescope. I too have seen its shape and details. Every time it has been on time and on location.

I've also seen a lot of other satellites aswell. They are almost always visible overhead with the naked eye at night due to the sheer number. But you can use satellite software aswell to track them and get their identification details. Again details from those can easily be seen.

You won't convince papa though, he calls everyone a liar. I've told him before, if it was 12 hours out it wasn't the ISS. And as usual he refuses to wait for it again as he is scared to be proven wrong.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #287 on: February 24, 2016, 06:07:06 AM »
I too have seen it several times over the past few years. Both with my eyes and with an inexpensive pair of binoculars and small 6" telescope.

Liar.

?

frenat

« Reply #288 on: February 24, 2016, 06:13:21 AM »

I believe you as I too have seen it several times over the past few years. Both with my eyes and with an inexpensive pair of binoculars and small 6" telescope. I too have seen its shape and details. Every time it has been on time and on location.

I've also seen a lot of other satellites aswell. They are almost always visible overhead with the naked eye at night due to the sheer number. But you can use satellite software aswell to track them and get their identification details. Again details from those can easily be seen.

You won't convince papa though, he calls everyone a liar. I've told him before, if it was 12 hours out it wasn't the ISS. And as usual he refuses to wait for it again as he is scared to be proven wrong.
the only time I haven't seen the ISS when I've looked was when it was cloudy and the station wasn't bright enough to shine through the clouds.  I've seen bright iridium flares show up through thin clouds though.  Pretty neat.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #289 on: February 24, 2016, 06:13:50 AM »
Come on all you sensible people.; What may be up in that sky, may well be a gulf-stream jet. I'll tell you what it isn't. It's not a space station.
Now all you sensible people out there, take a look at this video and try and get it into your heads just how much of a piss take the NASA are taking out of you.

Of course, the die-hard's will cite that it's just a Gorilla prank to ease boredom. Well guess what? We are told just how every pound of weight is a massive amount of extra fuel and space taken up, not to mention that they apparently wear surgical frigging gowns and hats, etc when putting all this stuff together and yet a hairy furry gorilla suit is just the thing to kill 10 minutes of boredom.

Don't bother ever telling your kids to stop running down the hall in case they knock expensive stuff over or punch holes in doors or plaster, because your home is much stronger than this space station effigy and yet we see good old Tim Peake being chased by this rampaging gorilla, knocking expensive equipment (apparently) about as well as smashing the loose exercise machine (or whatever that piece of crap is) against the wall and what not.

It's almost like they just don't give a flying toss about damaging anything, nor have any thought for their own safety and that of their supposed crew.

This is a classic piss take. The NASA are literally crying with laughing at those people that buy into this, because like I told you a good while ago, they sit there and think up the most preposterous stuff to play against the public, knowing that most will simply swallow it all up.

We've had robot man and guitars/flutes/mouth organs and even a set of frigging barbel weights, plus many other sillies.
Why not go a step further and really tell the public that they are making a monkey out of them, or that this acting is nothing more than space lying monkey business.

It's a good job I see the funny side of it all, until you actually realise that people are paying for this from their own pocket, time and time again.

Anyone who still thinks this thing is in space as they tell us, then I feel sorry for you, if you are genuine. If you're paid to say it's true or simply follow suit of others', then carry on as you are because your worth to the acting world is measured in parroting when needed and lip welding when ordered. Good luck with your entire life after you're thrown to the wolves.

#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">! No longer available

« Reply #290 on: February 24, 2016, 06:16:54 AM »
I too have seen it several times over the past few years. Both with my eyes and with an inexpensive pair of binoculars and small 6" telescope.

Liar.

6" mirror you idiot. Its called a skywatcher 150p. Had it for about 3-4 years now. I plan to get myself a nice 12" motorized schmidt-cassegrain in the next few years though.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 06:27:21 AM by TylerJRB »

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #291 on: February 24, 2016, 06:23:37 AM »
I still think it's ridiculous that PL is claiming the fake ISS came 12hrs late and from the wrong direction.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #292 on: February 24, 2016, 06:25:09 AM »

Liar.

6" mirror you idiot. Its called a skywatcher 150p. Had it for about 3-4 years now.
Another typical weakling. Cannot bear to be left out of the spot the space station brigade. Give it up for crying out loud.
You've seen as much of the space station as you have of the star-ship enterprise.  ::)

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #293 on: February 24, 2016, 06:29:22 AM »
Good luck with your entire life after you're thrown to the wolves.

Is that what happened to you?  Might explain the weird psychosis.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #294 on: February 24, 2016, 06:30:27 AM »
I still think it's ridiculous that PL is claiming the fake ISS came 12hrs late and from the wrong direction.

I saw a Gulfstream jet that was capable of imitating the ISS.

THAT'S the point, you sad sack!

Who the fuck would want to own such a thing if not NASA/ESA?!?

Idiot.

6" mirror you idiot. Its called a skywatcher 150p. Had it for about 3-4 years now.

Nobody cares about the telescope you don't own that you couldn't use to observe something as fast-moving as the silly fake ISS anyway.

All you do here is Lie.

What time is it in Australia btw?

Is this your idea of fun?

Staying up all night telling lies on a flat earth forum?

GTFO, Loser!

The ISS is a Gulfstream jet with a spotlight stuck to it.

Just a shoddy conjuring trick...

And if the Government admitted it tomorrow nobody normal would give a flying fuck.

Jesus!

Will you shpayze-tards just stop stealing our money & spamming us with bullshit; it's a shameful way to carry on.

« Reply #295 on: February 24, 2016, 06:35:20 AM »

Liar.

Another typical weakling. Cannot bear to be left out of the spot the space station brigade. Give it up for crying out loud.
You've seen as much of the space station as you have of the star-ship enterprise.  ::)

hahaha, and your valid point is? when you have never even seen it yourself? I suggest you actually look at it through a similar instrument and come back with a valid argument.

Regards to your other point? as you can see it was scott kelly who is coming to his final year onboard the space station. Everyone has fun from time to time. And no as you claimed. Expensive equipment is not being damaged.

I'd like your opinion on how they are weightless then? if they are not orbiting the earth?

« Reply #296 on: February 24, 2016, 06:38:44 AM »

Nobody cares about the telescope you don't own that you couldn't use to observe something as fast-moving as the silly fake ISS anyway.

All you do here is Lie.

What time is it in Australia btw?

Is this your idea of fun?

Staying up all night telling lies on a flat earth forum?

GTFO, Loser!

The ISS is a Gulfstream jet with a spotlight stuck to it.

Just a shoddy conjuring trick...

And if the Government admitted it tomorrow nobody normal would give a flying fuck.

Jesus!

Will you shpayze-tards just stop stealing our money & spamming us with bullshit; it's a shameful way to carry on.

Lol australia? what makes you think this? yet another lie given out by your retarded brain. I live in the UK. it is now 14:37pm.

And why couldnt I view it in my telescope? 32mm eyepiece and it is easy to track by hand.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #297 on: February 24, 2016, 06:40:05 AM »

Liar.

hahaha, and your valid point is? when you have never even seen it yourself? I suggest you actually look at it through a similar instrument and come back with a valid argument.

Regards to your other point? as you can see it was scott kelly who is coming to his final year onboard the space station. Everyone has fun from time to time. And no as you claimed. Expensive equipment is not being damaged.

I'd like your opinion on how they are weightless then? if they are not orbiting the earth?
I'd like your opinion on how this person appears weightless.

#" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">! No longer available

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #298 on: February 24, 2016, 06:42:33 AM »
Lol australia? what makes you think this?

Cos you said so you crank.

And why couldnt I view it in my telescope? 32mm eyepiece and it is easy to track by hand.

No it is not.

Just stop lying & stealing for your rotten living will you?

« Reply #299 on: February 24, 2016, 06:43:27 AM »

Liar.

I'd like your opinion on how this person appears weightless.

Compared to this? lol you are as retarded as papa.

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 06:47:58 AM by TylerJRB »