Flat Earth Discussion Boards > Flat Earth General

Rockets cannot work in a Vacuum.

<< < (322/382) > >>

TylerJRB:
Because you asked me such free expansion garbage yesterday. I thought I would reply to what you posted as i hadnt had time. Take a look and read the last time I posted. Boy if only I COULD look into the future. What do you think I am mr magic?

Take a look and read my last 2 posts. I am STILL AWAITING AN ANSWER.

Also still awating an answer to.

Why a rocket's thrust increases as it gains altitute.

PsychedelicPill:

--- Quote from: Papa Legba on March 11, 2016, 03:52:57 AM ---Anyhoo; all anyone needs to understand to be sure I am correct in my position is what this diagram represents:

It is a thought experiment, based upon the theoretical implications of Free Expansion & shows clearly what would happen to a gas whilst expanding into an infinite vacuum.
--- End quote ---

Hang on - that same image is on the Wiki page for Free Expansion, where it refers to a "process in which a gas expands into an insulated evacuated chamber."

Not an infinite vacuum? <Feels faintly giddy - cognitive dissonance kicking in>

Poppa can NOT be lying because he's a bastion of truth and a free-thinkist. Ergo...

Someone deliberately edited the Wiki page to make my Poppa look bad. <Slips back into comfort zone of Poppa Fysics 4 Truth)

BAD Wiki editor. Don't do it again.

--- Quote ---Now, Carry On Lying!
--- End quote ---

Yay! We love you Poppa!

<Eagerly awaiting Poppa's lucid and concise explanation of how that hot, huge stream of highly UNdense gas manages to exit the nozzle without something applying a force to it. Or, explaining what it is that applies the force.>

This is going to be a CINCH, and when Poppa answers, you shill-goon-tards are gonna eat your back-to-front baseball caps, losers!

Remember, losers, Poppa has already told you that NO WORK is done by the gas during expansion, because there is NO MOTION of the boundaries, because the boundaries in the thought experiment scenario SURROUND the gas. He'll be along very shortly to explain why this applies when the boundary doesn't surround the gas (as in a rocket engine).

Prepare to be kebab-ed, anti-scientists!

markjo:

--- Quote from: PsychedelicPill on March 11, 2016, 05:08:41 AM ---Remember, losers, Poppa has already told you that NO WORK is done by the gas during expansion, because there is NO MOTION of the boundaries, because the boundaries in the thought experiment scenario SURROUND the gas. He'll be along very shortly to explain why this applies when the boundary doesn't surround the gas (as in a rocket engine).
--- End quote ---
Boundaries?  Pappa don't need no stinking boundaries.

Papa Legba:

--- Quote from: TylerJRB on March 11, 2016, 04:51:46 AM ---Because you asked me such free expansion garbage yesterday. I thought I would reply to what you posted as i hadnt had time. Take a look and read the last time I posted. Boy if only I COULD look into the future. What do you think I am mr magic?

Take a look and read my last 2 posts. I am STILL AWAITING AN ANSWER.

Also still awating an answer to.

Why a rocket's thrust increases as it gains altitute.

--- End quote ---

You neither quoted nor referred to the post in question.

You clearly answered the post I was writing.

I did not say you could look into the future either, liar.

I said you have access to the forum & can read my posts as I write them; hardly a 'magical' ability.

I have known the shills here can do this for months but you are so inept you proved it.

Also, I have answered your question on rocket thrust already.

Again you are a liar.

When will you stop lying, TylerJRB?

You are a noob shill who messed up by thinking I pressed 'post' when I actually pressed 'preview'.

This forum is compromised: FACT.

Happily, your shill sock-puppet pals, in their hurried attempt to astroturf your gross mistake, wrote such totally anti-scientific garbage that any neutral reader with any scientific knowledge will know beyond doubt you are Wrong.

So something good has come out of this disgusting farrago.

--- Quote from: markjo on March 11, 2016, 05:28:34 AM ---Boundaries?  Pappa don't need no stinking boundaries.
--- End quote ---

You're the one with no boundaries, proven liar markjo, as you are the worst offender for reading my posts as I write them...

Funny that, as you are an ex-mod are you not?

LOL!!!

You are all busted, as is this entire forum, for the nest of shills, sock-puppets & disinfo that it is.

Any neutral reader with a brain will see I am right.

It's over, FES/JREF/RationalWiki shill-posse; this place is fucked & it was Papa Legba that fucked it.

Toodle-pip, Perma-Losers!

TylerJRB:
lol how can i access your posts as you write them? Didnt even think anyone could do that? You're crazy.

Didnt even know the word shill until you mentioned it.

I didn't quote because i couldnt be bothered trawling through pages of your shit.

No you didnt answer the post. Still waiting an answer.

Still awaiting an answer. Why joules free expansion doesnt show COM.

Why a rocket gains thrust as it gains altitude.

Seem you cannot answer either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version