Al Gore and Dwight Eisenhower are part of the conspiracy

• 6 Replies
?

XaeXae

• Mountain Lions.
Al Gore and Dwight Eisenhower are part of the conspiracy
« on: September 17, 2015, 05:54:36 PM »
We've got lots of proofs of that. First of all, we all know that Al Gore created the Internet. Yes, the Internet, this wonderful network of information exchange, that could easily help any of the conspiracy members to reveal the truth : Earth is flat and mountain lions... doesn't exist.

Initially, as we all know, Internet was only a bunch of private networks. Strangely, when it started to grow and became public, Al Gore suddenly became Vice-President of the United States. Only one explanation seems credible for me : the Internet, being before that a tool FOR the conspiracy, turned into something AGAINST the conspiracy.

Gore needed more and more control over it, until it finally came completely out of control. That was around the late 90's, coincidentally when Al Gore started to run for 2000 presidential election. He won the popular vote, but failed to win the Electoral College. Why ? The most credible hypothesis is a group that manipulated all of the resuts, to let the Internet get out of Al Gore's control, and reveal the conspiracy.

Then, Al Gore suddenly became one of the great actors against climate change. Put this in relation with the electric consumption and heat production of the Internet servers, and you've got all of the explanation. Al Gore and the Internet are major actors of the conspiracy.

Another one is Dwight "Ike" Eisenhower. Ike was during World War II one of the most important generals of the United States. The one that helped the Normandy invasion, and fought against... the Nazis. Why would he do that ? Only to hide the massive conspiration, while Ike could have been, in secret, allied with the Nazis, and keeped it secret. Why didn't he revealed it ?

Because, as the President of the United States, he created NASA. Yes, the NASA. We can easily see all of these are linked. However, he also created another thing, linked with the Conspiracy : DARPA. This technological agency that aimed to research new technologies for US governement... such as the Internet. DARPA completely helped Al Gore to create the Internet, and Dwight Eisenhower already knew all of this will happen. Everything was already linked. He created, with NASA, DARPA and Nazis, the basis of all of the modern conspiracy.

Think about it. Don't be a sheep, manipulated by Al Gore, DARPA and all of this. Use your own critical thinking, and remember : goverment doesn't always tell us the truth.

(This was a joke, but it seems Poe's law would easily be verified here without this last line)

Re: Al Gore and Dwight Eisenhower are part of the conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 06:09:44 PM »

My ex-father-in-law was a US Navy "submarine" captain. Once, he *claims* that sailed around Antarctica.

He claims that the Earth is round, but I know the TRUTH!

Submarines don't really exist.

I mean, common sense tells you that nobody can survive under water in a tin can! Submarines would be crushed by the depth.

My ex-wife claims to have gone on a short military family cruise with him once as a kid on his alleged "submarine"...but she's a lying b*tch, so I don't believe her.

(Also, he once worked for NATO, and we *know* that they are all in on the cover-up.)

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 08:49:32 PM »
You should realize that anyone who is not a flat earther is a part of the conspiracy !  ::)
Since Al Gore and Dwight Eisenhower fall into that category they are definitely part of the conspiracy.
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2015, 09:04:05 PM »
How would he know if he sailed around Antarctica in a submarine?  Subs are known for not having a very good view of what is around you. 

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2015, 09:22:00 PM »
How would he know if he sailed around Antarctica in a submarine?  Subs are known for not having a very good view of what is around you.

Are you suggesting submarines can't navigate?
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2015, 09:23:54 PM »

Was he the navigator? 

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2015, 09:33:19 PM »

Was he the navigator?

My ex-father-in-law was a US Navy "submarine" captain. Once, he *claims* that sailed around Antarctica.

He was evidently the captain,  but can you believe something that an EX-father-in-law might say...    Would you trust an EX to tell the truth?
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.