This question is important ;)

• 19 Replies
« on: August 30, 2015, 05:48:29 PM »
um starting to under stand flat earth facts but I have one doubt if the earth is flat why are planets round? we look out into space with any type of telescope and its shows round planets doesn't matter if its a cheap scope or an expensive one also another question what about the north and south pole?

Re: This question is important ;)
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 06:22:30 PM »
still no replies lol?

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 06:58:53 PM »
Why would the Earth be like the planets?  The Earth is not a planet.

Also, what do you want to know about the north and south poles? ???

chtwrone

• Well done NASA - 12 men on the moon and back again
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 07:30:21 PM »

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

The earth IS a planet, and is in orbit around the sun like all the other planets, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.

And there is NO question as to the FACT that the north and south poles lie at either end of our spherical spinning globe PLANET. In fact, tens of thousands of people have experienced 24 hour sun within the Antarctic circle, which obviously destroys the flat earth myth completely.

Any other questions you want answered about our PLANET?
Well done NASA - 12 men on the moon and back again.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2015, 07:44:15 PM »

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

The earth IS a planet, and is in orbit around the sun like all the other planets, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.

And there is NO question as to the FACT that the north and south poles lie at either end of our spherical spinning globe PLANET. In fact, tens of thousands of people have experienced 24 hour sun within the Antarctic circle, which obviously destroys the flat earth myth completely.

Any other questions you want answered about our PLANET?

I know you are new here, but the Q&A section is for questions and answers about the flat Earth.  If you don't like an answer, you are free to make a thread in the debate section to discuss it, but do not do it in the Q&A section, as it is against the rules.  Why do you think we have a separate Q&A and Debate forum?

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2015, 07:50:42 PM »

why is the earth not a planet? if everything els we see in the sky is round and circle like so your telling me were flat but everything els isn't?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2015, 07:58:46 PM »

why is the earth not a planet? if everything els we see in the sky is round and circle like so your telling me were flat but everything els isn't?

The Earth is not up in the sky, now is it?

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2015, 08:00:51 PM »
This is just a matter of basic deduction.  Every iobjevt we see in the sky is round so why can't Earth be?  The simple fact of the mater is that the Earth is round, and I am willing to defend that via PM's as this is the Q&A section and Jroa strictly enforces the rule against debating in this section,
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2015, 08:04:26 PM »
If you see a flock of birds in the sky, do you automatically assume that you look like a bird? 

Also, the rule is not about debating.  It is about letting people ask questions and receive answers who genuinely want to know more about FET without the dog pack jumping in.  Do you not see the difference?

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2015, 08:19:27 PM »
If you see a flock of birds in the sky, do you automatically assume that you look like a bird? 

Also, the rule is not about debating.  It is about letting people ask questions and receive answers who genuinely want to know more about FET without the dog pack jumping in.  Do you not see the difference?
that made 0 sense , And your dodging the question why are planets round ?and earth is flat lol thats like saying every bird is 3d but your bird is 2d.

No, it is not.
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2015, 08:59:59 PM »
No, it is not.

Is that the best you can do??  Find a better silly question.  Yours is boring. 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2015, 09:10:14 PM »
I still do not see why something in the sky would look like something under your feet.  You make a lot of assumptions, lil big guy. 

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2015, 09:50:52 PM »
The heliocentric model is the simplest model that can explain observations of planets.  Geocentric models exist, but they have had to get horrifically complicated to work and they rely on too many magical nonsensical forces.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2015, 10:53:32 PM »
mikeman, would you please stop posting in the Q&A forum since you can't seem to follow the rules?

chtwrone

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2015, 01:07:57 AM »
I still do not see why something in the sky would look like something under your feet.  You make a lot of assumptions, lil big guy.

Oh, and YOU DON'T make a lot of assumptions about anything do you?

Flat earthers assume a great many things, NONE of which are backed up with verifiable and acknowledged facts.

It's your belief that the earth is enclosed by a huge reflective dome. Is this verified fact, or simply an assumption?
Flat earth fantasists also think that the earth as a whole is constantly accelerating through 'something' at 9.8 m/s, and this somehow accounts for the 'fiction' that you label gravity as.  Is this verified fact or an assumption?

I could go on, but the list of assumptions that flat earth fantasists make is veeeeeeeeeeeeeery long.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2015, 01:55:32 AM »

Oh, and YOU DON'T make a lot of assumptions about anything do you?

Flat earthers assume a great many things, NONE of which are backed up with verifiable and acknowledged facts.

It's your belief that the earth is enclosed by a huge reflective dome. Is this verified fact, or simply an assumption?
Flat earth fantasists also think that the earth as a whole is constantly accelerating through 'something' at 9.8 m/s, and this somehow accounts for the 'fiction' that you label gravity as.  Is this verified fact or an assumption?

I could go on, but the list of assumptions that flat earth fantasists make is veeeeeeeeeeeeeery long.

First of all, I don't make assumptions.  I can't speak for other FE'ers, but I can speak for myself.  I theorize about the world we live in, like your own theoretical physicists do.

Secondly, I never said there is a dome over us.  If another FE'er said it, then that is his own model, not mine.  Don't put words in my mouth and try to get your facts straight.

And finally, Einstein is the one credited with coming up with the Equivalence Principle, not flat Earthers.  He is the one who said that if you are accelerating at 9.8 m/s/s, then you would not be able to tell the difference between that and standing on the Earth.  Personally, I think this was a slick way for him to proclaim that the Earth is flat without being ridiculed and losing his job, but that is just speculation. 

So, out of the things you listed, none of them were assumptions.  You really are bad at debate, are you not? 

sircool

• flat, round, whatever throats your goat
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2015, 02:42:52 PM »
Jroa, i want to ask you a question.

if earth is flat, why do we have 24 hours of sunlight on the north pole, when at the exact same time there is 24 hours of night on the south pole? I don't see how that phenomenon can occur on a flat plane.
If it's flat, that would be very interesting for science

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2015, 06:22:29 PM »
That is easily explained in the flat Earth model.  During the northern summer, the sun's orbit is closer to the north pole than it is in the northern winter.  When you are very far south during the northern summer, you are simply too far away from the sun to see it.  However, if you are at the north pole, the sun is circling relatively close to your position, and therefore, you see it all day long from any angle.

I hope this helps to answer your question. 

chtwrone

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2015, 08:48:41 PM »
That is easily explained in the flat Earth model.  During the northern summer, the sun's orbit is closer to the north pole than it is in the northern winter.  When you are very far south during the northern summer, you are simply too far away from the sun to see it.  However, if you are at the north pole, the sun is circling relatively close to your position, and therefore, you see it all day long from any angle.

I'm sure that you think your answer has been adequate, but the information you have used to base your answer on is flawed and baseless.

What you have failed to address, is how it could ever be possible for those areas within the Antarctic circle to experience 24 hour sun?  This phenomenon is factual, well documented and based on the personal accounts of tens of thousands of people who have visited and/or worked in the Antarctic and experienced 24 hour sun first hand. There are thousands of tourists who travel to Antarctica every summer on cruise ships, and they witness for themselves the 24 hour sun that exists within the Antarctic circle. Link provided to just one of many websites that advertise these cruises -
http://www.polarcruises.com/antarctica

This 24 hour sun is FACT, yet the flat earth model is completely unable to account for, or explain this real phenomenon.

This one FACT alone, completely and utterly destroys the flat earth model.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2015, 09:00:54 PM »

I'm sure that you think your answer has been adequate, but the information you have used to base your answer on is flawed and baseless.

What you have failed to address, is how it could ever be possible for those areas within the Antarctic circle to experience 24 hour sun?  This phenomenon is factual, well documented and based on the personal accounts of tens of thousands of people who have visited and/or worked in the Antarctic and experienced 24 hour sun first hand. There are thousands of tourists who travel to Antarctica every summer on cruise ships, and they witness for themselves the 24 hour sun that exists within the Antarctic circle. Link provided to just one of many websites that advertise these cruises -
http://www.polarcruises.com/antarctica

This 24 hour sun is FACT, yet the flat earth model is completely unable to account for, or explain this real phenomenon.

This one FACT alone, completely and utterly destroys the flat earth model.

I answered a legitimate question asked of me.  If you don't like my answer, then make a thread in the debate section.  This is your final warning.  The Q&A forum is not the place for you to jump in every time you do not like an answer.  Next time, you will take a vacation.