Flat Earth Discussion Boards > Flat Earth Q&A

I have a few very decisive questions on the flat earth theory

(1/9) > >>

Key:
I think this flat earth theory is interesting but I still have some few questions I can't seem to get my head around yet.

1. If the earth was flat could you drill all the way through it? And how thick is it?

2. How do volcanos work on a flat earth? On a round one the heated lava comes from the earths core.

3. What happens when you reach the edge of a flat earth? Do you fall off?

4. What is at the bottom of a flat earth?

5. Is the flat earth out in space? What holds the flat earth up?

6. Do flat earthers believe that other galaxies observed by telescopes exist? Are there shape flat?

7. How wide is the flat earth? And how far up would you have to go to see the whole flat earth from above?

If anyone out there could answer these questions? It would be great!

Thanks in advance.

Son of Orospu:
We had a discussion about this a few days ago.  Please read this.  http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63124.msg1670995#msg1670995

MaNaeSWolf:

--- Quote from: Key on March 23, 2015, 10:45:13 PM ---I think this flat earth theory is interesting but I still have some few questions I can't seem to get my head around yet.

1. If the earth was flat could you drill all the way through it? And how thick is it?

2. How do volcanos work on a flat earth? On a round one the heated lava comes from the earths core.

3. What happens when you reach the edge on a flat earth? Do you fall off?

4. What is on the bottom of a flat earth?

5. Is the flat earth out in space?

If anyone out there could answer these questions? It would be great!

Thanks in advance.

--- End quote ---

Aether is probably the answer you will get for most of your questions.
If you get an answer for what aether is and evidence for it please let us know as well.

Vauxhall:

--- Quote from: Key on March 23, 2015, 10:45:13 PM ---2. How do volcanos work on a flat earth? On a round one the heated lava comes from the earths core..

--- End quote ---

I can tell you now that this is just plain false. Round Earth Theory doesn't even support this notion. Where did learn this information?

As for your other questions, they have been answered before. Some on the first page of Q&A. In the future it might be wise to stick to one question per thread, since discussions are easier to manage that way.

Son of Orospu:
There is no lava beneath the Earth's surface.  This has been verified by round Earth scientists. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version