" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
"I can't breathe" George Floyd RIP

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Re: GLOBAL CONSPIRACY
« Reply #1051 on: February 23, 2015, 10:26:02 AM »
What would be a consequences of the admission that the Earth is flat:

If you can't answer his simple question just say so.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #1052 on: February 24, 2015, 06:20:55 AM »

P.S. Sokarul, what simple question are you talking about?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1053 on: February 24, 2015, 06:43:09 AM »
This diagram shows the sun's illumination on the days of the equinox where the sun is directly above the equator and there are almost exactly 12 hours of daylight all over the world.

These diagrams show the sun closer to the southern summer solstice where the sun is about 20 degrees or so south of the equator and one would expect the maximum daylight in the southern hemiplane.  Perhaps if you were consistent in your diagrams, then you might have a better argument.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 06:45:54 AM by markjo »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #1054 on: February 24, 2015, 07:02:33 AM »
@ markjo,

See explanation under number 4 in this post : http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1663164#msg1663164

When you tilted your model of a globe toward us so that Australian East Coast can receive some light from the Sun (when is the NOON above the meridian which goes through Salt Lake City), what you have just done (also) is that you have tilted West Coast of Africa (Dakar - Senegal) AWAY from the Sun.

That is how your tilt proposition became your HC grave.

In my latter post (in first illustration) i have corrected this part :

When you split a globe into two halves, Sydney is about 1,5 hours away from the meridian thru which we have cut a globe (into two halves), and Dakar is aproximately 0,5 hours away from the same meridian.

So, Sydney is not 1,5 hours away from that particular meridian but 40 minutes, and Dakar is not 0,5 hours away from the same meridian-line, but about 10 minutes.

Anyway, these 50 minutes show us in a very illustrative way how HC model of a globe is utterly wrong and unsustainable.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1055 on: February 24, 2015, 07:40:46 AM »
Anyway, these 50 minutes show us in a very illustrative way how HC model of a globe is utterly wrong and unsustainable.
No, those 50 minutes show how significant the earth's tilt is when you properly take it into consideration.  Any model can be "proven" wrong when it's improperly presented.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Jet Fission

• NASA shill
« Reply #1056 on: February 24, 2015, 09:07:05 AM »
What is the point of posting here if you're not going to listen to any of our refutations?

Having both those places be in sunlight is perfectly possible in our model. Please tell us why not.
To a flat earth theorist, being a "skeptic" is to have confirmation bias.
Just because I'm a genius doesn't mean I know everything.

« Reply #1057 on: February 24, 2015, 11:25:59 AM »
@ markjo,

See explanation under number 4 in this post : http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1663164#msg1663164

When you tilted your model of a globe toward us so that Australian East Coast can receive some light from the Sun (when is the NOON above the meridian which goes through Salt Lake City), what you have just done (also) is that you have tilted West Coast of Africa (Dakar - Senegal) AWAY from the Sun.
Maybe you ignored it, but the answer to number 4 was already given in the "Evidence" thread: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62884.msg1662792#msg1662792.

The photo of the globe is missing almost a degree all the way around because it's from much closer than the sun actually would be at scale, it's missing another half degree because the photo of the globe doesn't account for refraction, and another quarter degree because the Sun is 1/2° in apparent size, not a point. Since your own day/night map shows eastern Australia and Dakar right on the line, this seems about right.

That is how your tilt proposition became your HC grave.
Very colorful prose. Wrong, but entertaining.

In my latter post (in first illustration) i have corrected this part :

When you split a globe into two halves, Sydney is about 1,5 hours away from the meridian thru which we have cut a globe (into two halves), and Dakar is aproximately 0,5 hours away from the same meridian.

So, Sydney is not 1,5 hours away from that particular meridian but 40 minutes, and Dakar is not 0,5 hours away from the same meridian-line, but about 10 minutes.

This was also addressed in that same reply. Why do you keep bringing this back up after it's been addressed? Or did you just ignore the answer? In either case, please stop. If you disagree with or don't understand the explanation given, ask about it; when we take the effort to answer your questions or show you your error, at least have the courtesy to acknowledge it by not simply repeating the question or assertion again (and again, and again...)

Meridians (great circles through the poles) would apply only when the Sun is directly over the equator (i.e. the equinoxes). I don't think anyone disagrees that the Sun would set in Dakar before it rises in Sydney. Since the Sun is well south of the equator in your scenario, splitting the globe along any meridian doesn't prove anything. Even at an equinox you would still have to allow about 3/4° more beyond the meridian, on both sides, for refraction and the size of the solar disc.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #1058 on: February 25, 2015, 03:24:11 AM »
From my diagrams it is obvious that the Sun is ABOVE the horizon in one part of Eastern Australia (and above the whole Tasmanian island) and that the Sun is ABOVE the horizon in one part of Western Africa IN THE SAME TIME!!! So, two hypothetical observers (one of which observers would be placed in Australia, and one of them would observe the Sun from Africa), clearly could see that the Sun is FULLY RAISED above the horizon IN THE SAME TIME!

In this case your holly refraction crap can't help you, because the Sun would be FULLY RAISED above the horizon IN THE SAME TIME.

We have to shorten the time between sunrise and sunset by at least three minutes on each end?

Well, 3 minutes on each end is still far away from 50 minutes (off), that you have to compensate to make this possible on the round globe!

In your picture of a globe, we can see East Coast of Australia, but we can barely see East Coast of South America, and what we have to see instead of East Coast of South America is West Coast of Africa.

How far off would be the Sun for an observer in Africa if the Earth were a globe (in our particular example)? Roughly 1000 miles (half a distance between East Coast of Brasil and West Coast of Africa)!

I have checked it with several experiments using different distances, different light bulbs and the model of a globe.

Although West Coast of Africa is 6 hours away from the sun (which is quarter of a full circle), and Australia is 7 hours away from the same spot (meridian), the tilt of the Earth is making a huge difference, so the results of my experiments are as follows:

- A line of light can reach the edge of Australian Eastern Coast (because a globe is TILTED towards the source of light), but light can't reach West Coast of Africa (because a globe is TILTED AWAY from the same source of light)!!!

- Now, if you brought in " a holly refraction" (or anything else) as a crucial factor of this game, you should be aware that by trying to make possible for light to reach West Africa from this particular meridian (above which the source of light is placed), you have to increase enlightened portion of West Australia also. So, on one side, you have to prevent increasing the amount of surface of enlightened portion of West Australia, and on the other side, you have to be able to increase the distances which light rays can reach in the direction of West Africa by using the same METHOD-EXCUSE ("holly refraction")!

You can't do that in this way!

That is how your tilt presumption became your HC grave!

If you want to dispute what i just have said, make the experiment and show me that i am wrong!

In the meantime, try to answer, how you can explain away this ratio between DAY and NIGHT (7 : 5) on your model of a globe:

As i already said several times, you can't help yourself even with the great help of the alleged tilt of a globe!

And the truth is that there is no tilt of a globe, there is no rotation of a globe, there is no revolution of a globe, and there is no globe in the first place!!!

Jet Fission

• NASA shill
« Reply #1059 on: February 25, 2015, 07:00:00 AM »
Our efforts are useless. He clearly can't read. Let him live his delusion if it makes him feel good.

Mikey T.

« Reply #1060 on: February 25, 2015, 11:48:52 AM »
From my diagrams it is obvious that the Sun is ABOVE the horizon in one part of Eastern Australia (and above the whole Tasmanian island) and that the Sun is ABOVE the horizon in one part of Western Africa IN THE SAME TIME!!! So, two hypothetical observers (one of which observers would be placed in Australia, and one of them would observe the Sun from Africa), clearly could see that the Sun is FULLY RAISED above the horizon IN THE SAME TIME!

In this case your holly refraction crap can't help you, because the Sun would be FULLY RAISED above the horizon IN THE SAME TIME.

We have to shorten the time between sunrise and sunset by at least three minutes on each end?

Well, 3 minutes on each end is still far away from 50 minutes (off), that you have to compensate to make this possible on the round globe!

In your picture of a globe, we can see East Coast of Australia, but we can barely see East Coast of South America, and what we have to see instead of East Coast of South America is West Coast of Africa.

How far off would be the Sun for an observer in Africa if the Earth were a globe (in our particular example)? Roughly 1000 miles (half a distance between East Coast of Brasil and West Coast of Africa)!

I have checked it with several experiments using different distances, different light bulbs and the model of a globe.

Although West Coast of Africa is 6 hours away from the sun (which is quarter of a full circle), and Australia is 7 hours away from the same spot (meridian), the tilt of the Earth is making a huge difference, so the results of my experiments are as follows:

- A line of light can reach the edge of Australian Eastern Coast (because a globe is TILTED towards the source of light), but light can't reach West Coast of Africa (because a globe is TILTED AWAY from the same source of light)!!!

- Now, if you brought in " a holly refraction" (or anything else) as a crucial factor of this game, you should be aware that by trying to make possible for light to reach West Africa from this particular meridian (above which the source of light is placed), you have to increase enlightened portion of West Australia also. So, on one side, you have to prevent increasing the amount of surface of enlightened portion of West Australia, and on the other side, you have to be able to increase the distances which light rays can reach in the direction of West Africa by using the same METHOD-EXCUSE ("holly refraction")!

If you want to dispute what i just have said, make the experiment and show me that i am wrong!

In the meantime, try to answer, how you can explain away this ratio between DAY and NIGHT (7 : 5) on your model of a globe:

As i already said several times, you can't help yourself even with the great help of the alleged tilt of a globe!

And the truth is that there is no tilt of a globe, there is no rotation of a globe, there is no revolution of a globe, and there is no globe in the first place!!!

How about since we can prove the sunrise in Sidney and Sunset in Dakar by observations of people on the ground (has been done).  How does that happen in the flat Earth model anyway, the distance between those two places are much greater on the Flat Earth model than on the Round Earth reality.  your spotlight sun during the Summer in the southern hemisphere cannot possibly work. 
Yay I did some copy pasta in honor of you

« Reply #1061 on: February 25, 2015, 03:49:25 PM »
I don't think anyone is disputing the basic premise, but how do your diagrams make it clear that the Sun is "fully raised"? You don't provide any legend or explanation of the meaning of the various shades of blue on the day-night map. The definition for sunrise and sunset used for USNO's timings is when the very top edge of the sun appears and disappears, respectively; there's nothing to indicate the line between brightest blue and the first darker shade doesn't correspond to exactly the same thing.

Refraction still applies and extends daylight at least two minutes on each end.

No, we lengthen it by that amount.

Because you're counting meridians, those 50 minutes apply only on the equinoxes, and at the equinoxes, the sun will already have set in Dakar when it rises in eastern Australia. Probably by 50 minutes or so. The example you're using is on or near the southern solstice. That's how your "50 minutes" is made irrelevant. You have had this error pointed out numerous times by different people. Please read and think about the answers you get.

Our efforts are useless. He clearly can't read. Let him live his delusion if it makes him feel good.
"Jet", unfortunately, seems to be right. We can hope that at least someone will see this and learn something, even if you won't.

That's because it was set up for your "noon in SLC sunrise in Australia" scenario. Sun transit (local solar noon) at SLC is at 19:21 UTC for December 11. Remember that Dakar sunset is 18:41 on that date; this means that at High Noon in SLC the Sun's already been down for 40 minutes in Dakar. No wonder you can't see the west coast of Africa from that position.

I'm not sure what you are getting at here. If you are asking where the sub-solar point would be as the Sun is setting in Dakar on that date? That's probably somewhere around 100° W, in the eastern South Pacific off the coast of Chile. How'd you get it in the middle of the Atlantic?

Yes. That's what we've been saying all along.

How far away was the light? Believe it or not, this makes a huge difference, and I suspect it's too close for what you're trying to do.

Did you use a bare bulb, as requested, or spotlights?

What's a "holly refraction"? At your first use I assumed it was a typo, but apparently it's not. So what is it?

If refraction makes the light spill too far west into Australia, then just turn the globe toward the west so the light ends where you want it. This brings W Africa closer to the light. Sheesh!

Can't do what in what way?

Since you apparently didn't read or didn't comprehend the earlier answer about this experiment, why should I bother doing any experiments for you?

Your map is horribly distorted. It shows the region "outside" (south of) the equator having three times the area as the region "inside" (north of) the equator. Since the Sun is illuminating more of the southern region, the area on your map makes it look vastly larger. On a globe, the split is close to 1 : 1. This is the sort of reason this map is a poor representation of the spherical globe and useless for making meaningful comparisons of distances, directions, and areas.

You said yourself that the tilt makes a huge difference.

the tilt of the Earth is making a huge difference

See my signature line.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #1062 on: February 26, 2015, 08:55:32 AM »
Alpha2Omega, you are professional NASA shill, so you can lie as much as you want, but you can't do a simple experiment which could back up your lies. Am i right? Of course i am. A picture is worth a thousand words:

Mickey Mouse, this is how the sun shines above the flat earth:

Cikljamas presents : FLAT EARTH - THE EARTH IS NOT TILTED :

« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 08:59:20 AM by cikljamas »

« Reply #1063 on: February 26, 2015, 10:20:30 AM »
Alpha2Omega, you are professional NASA shill, so you can lie as much as you want, but you can't do a simple experiment which could back up your lies. Am i right? Of course i am.
At least you agree with yourself.

A picture is worth a thousand words:
They can be. If a picture is interpreted right, it can be worth a thousand meaningful words.

The meaningful words these pictures convey are: Far less than half the globe is illuminated by the light representing your sun. This is because your light is way too close. The point you're trying to make with this is lost for that reason. You'll need to move the light so it's about one thousand times further away and increase its size by a factor of a couple hundred for this test to be remotely conclusive. This is why the proper experiment isn't as simple as you think. Feel free to try it if you want - I decline due to impracticality.

"Mickey Mouse" (since you bring it up below) is a perfect description of your demonstration. Since you're not a native English speaker (but do get along quite well), in case you're not familiar with the idiom, it means: "Substandard, poorly executed or organized. Amateurish." or "To build or repair something shoddily and with substandard materials." as in "Who built this Mickey Mouse thing anyway?" Etc.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mickey+mouse

You're welcome.

Mickey Mouse, this is how the sun shines above the flat earth:
Cikljamas presents : FLAT EARTH - THE EARTH IS NOT TILTED :

I'm going to presume that video is no less "Mickey Mouse" than your last effort. Can you describe what it presents here? If it sounds like it contains anything that you haven't tried to say before, I might watch it.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #1064 on: February 26, 2015, 12:41:41 PM »
Shall we compare the sizes of these two hot spots:

IT SAYS IT ALL!!!

P.S. Mickey Mouse, that's how i call Mikey T Lovzballs...  ;)

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #1065 on: February 26, 2015, 12:46:52 PM »
You'll need to move the light so it's about one thousand times further away and increase its size by a factor of a couple hundred for this test to be remotely conclusive.

Or he could just use the real Sun, everyone agrees that the Sun is at least a few thousand times further away and bigger then cikljamas' flashlight.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

« Reply #1066 on: February 26, 2015, 01:02:09 PM »

Go back and look at your triple picture. The hot spot is in different places in each one. So, no, the hot spot is not directly under the sun. I'm not sure what you think the size of the hot spot is supposed to indicate, but whatever that is, it's wrong.

IT SAYS IT ALL!!!
If by "all", you mean "nothing", then you're right.

P.S. Mickey Mouse, that's how i call Mikey T Lovzballs...  ;)

He seems to know a lot more than you do, so who does that make you?

« Reply #1067 on: February 26, 2015, 01:11:03 PM »
You'll need to move the light so it's about one thousand times further away and increase its size by a factor of a couple hundred for this test to be remotely conclusive.

Or he could just use the real Sun, everyone agrees that the Sun is at least a few thousand times further away and bigger then cikljamas' flashlight.

That might work. Good idea!

It'll take some effort to get the experiment set up so the globe is illuminated from the right direction, though, and he struggles with this stuff already.

Mikey T.

« Reply #1068 on: February 26, 2015, 01:15:48 PM »
oh yeah you were trying to insult me weren't you.  Sorry you wasted your effort there cik, I like Mickey Mouse.

BTW cool cartoon, now lets actually answer my question to you?

How, without the stupid mass copy paste crap, does a spotlight sun give you a sunset in Dakar with sunrise in Sidney?

Little tip, if the sun is just below the horizon it actually lights up the sky, so in your model of the real tilted Earth, move your flashlight to the right a tiny bit more where Sidney is right on the edge of the shadow line.  This in the real world would kind of simulate the sun just starting to rise.  Then look at Africa, Oh My God its right on the shadow line there too, must be Sunset. Of course this works better if you could use something a little better for your light source. 
Also weren't you just posting, in mass, about it not being able to be noon in the US and sunrise in Australia, you had such a wonderful model too.  Now your own experiments are proving you to be completely wrong there.  Did you admit you were stupid about that, I bet not. 
Well I gotta get ready for work.  Plane is leaving in an hour to take me to my station on the wall.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #1069 on: February 26, 2015, 02:26:34 PM »

Those are not "hot spots", they are reflections.  A reflection of your lamp in the first picture and a reflection of the Sun off the ocean in the second picture.  You do know what a reflection is right?
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Mikey T.

« Reply #1070 on: February 27, 2015, 12:56:54 PM »
No he doesn't understand reflections.  or gravity, or light refraction, or electromagnetic waves, or distances, or time measurement, or air, or math, or thinking. 
That is all magical crap that NASA has used for thousands of years to confuse us. 
But I am not trying to attack him, he is still a special guy and I'm starting to like him, hey cik you wanna be my new pal?

ausGeoff

« Reply #1071 on: February 27, 2015, 11:01:22 PM »
No he doesn't understand reflections.  or gravity, or light refraction, or electromagnetic waves, or distances, or time measurement, or air, or math, or thinking.

Over time, cikljamas has inadvertently made those shortcomings more than apparent LOL.  I don't even bother to struggle through the reams of copypasta he posts here.  The only other person who posts on these forums, and who has less understanding of science—and the purported "global conspiracy" question—is sceptimatic.

I'm damning one of them with faint praise, but I'm not sure which one?   ???

« Reply #1072 on: February 28, 2015, 08:25:41 AM »
The Earth is a CONE!!!!!!!!!!! The flat Earthers live at the base of the Earth. The round Earthers live on the sides of the earth. I realise the true shape because I live at the vertex. I must stay at the centre of my house so it won't fall into space.

« Reply #1073 on: March 08, 2015, 02:29:04 PM »
Alpha2Omega, you are professional NASA shill, so you can lie as much as you want, but you can't do a simple experiment which could back up your lies. Am i right? Of course i am. A picture is worth a thousand words:

Now that I'm back after 2 weeks away and I finally get to enjoy some sun here in western WA, I decided to see about this myself using my own globe.

I set up my desktop globe in direct sunlight and angled it so the tropic of Capricorn was parallel with the sun's rays.

Direct sunlight was hitting the coasts of both Australia and Africa, and I was able to cast shadows slightly inland using my finger.

You might want to set up your globe out in direct sunlight and see what you get there cikljamas.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #1074 on: March 09, 2015, 01:31:05 PM »
MY PERSPECTIVE (Rory Cooper) and ODIUPICKU (Cikljamas) present you ZIGZAG argument : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

After so much time and energy which i have invested in elaborating so much different explanations of this simple argument all i can do (say) is to repeat what i just have written down below this nice Rory's video:

Great job Rory! Thank you very much for your time and energy that you have invested in making this video! It is beyond me - how and why - so many guys at Flat Earth Society (where i firstly presented my ZIGZAG argument) weren't able to grasp this simple concept AT ONCE??? If this beautiful animation is not going to help them either, then we'll be sure that most of them are professional NASA shills, and some of them are plain stupid people who can't put two and two...THANKS once more!!!

« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 01:41:12 PM by cikljamas »

Jet Fission

• NASA shill
« Reply #1075 on: March 09, 2015, 01:36:13 PM »
MY PERSPECTIVE (Rory Cooper) and ODIUPICKU (Cikljamas) present you ZIGZAG argument : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

After so much time and energy which i have invested in elaborating so much different explanations of this simple argument all i can do (say) is to repeat what i just have written down below this nice Rory's video:

Great job Rory! Thank you very much for you time and energy that you have invested in making this video! It is beyond me - how and why - so many guys at Flat Earth Society (where i firstly presented my ZIGZAG argument) weren't able to grasp this simple concept AT ONCE??? If this beautiful animation is not going to help them either, then we'll be sure that most of them are professional NASA shills, and some of them are plain stupid people who can't put two and two...THANKS once more!!!
Jesus Christ. We already destroyed you once, do you want to get fucked again? You just keep coming back for more.

?

LogicalKiller

• Atheist, Re'er and happy doctor of physics
« Reply #1076 on: March 09, 2015, 02:20:24 PM »

Great job Rory! Thank you very much for you time and energy that you have invested in making this video! It is beyond me - how and why - so many guys at Flat Earth Society (where i firstly presented my ZIGZAG argument) weren't able to grasp this simple concept AT ONCE??? If this beautiful animation is not going to help them either, then we'll be sure that most of them are professional NASA shills, and some of them are plain stupid people who can't put two and two...THANKS once more!!!
Jesus Christ. We already destroyed you once, do you want to get fucked again? You just keep coming back for more.

Yeah, it's like.

1. Cijakamas says something obviously stupid.
2. We f*ck him up.
3. He immediatly shuts up.
4. Then, after a while, he comes back with another topic, saying nothing about last one that was lost for him.
"I hadn't known there are so many idiots on the world until I launched the Internet." ~ Stanisław Lem
personally i think fairies share a common ancestor with humans

« Reply #1077 on: March 09, 2015, 02:50:08 PM »
You should have invested that time and energy into something else.

Great job Rory! Thank you very much for your time and energy that you have invested in making this video! It is beyond me - how and why - so many guys at Flat Earth Society (where i firstly presented my ZIGZAG argument) weren't able to grasp this simple concept AT ONCE??? If this beautiful animation is not going to help them either, then we'll be sure that most of them are professional NASA shills, and some of them are plain stupid people who can't put two and two...THANKS once more!!!
  The animation from 2:04 to 2:32 actually disproves your zigzag argument.  The edge of the green circle would be the horizon, and it only moves one way. 

Jet Fission

• NASA shill
« Reply #1078 on: March 09, 2015, 02:55:37 PM »

The animation from 2:04 to 2:32 actually disproves your zigzag argument.  The edge of the green circle would be the horizon, and it only moves one way.

I can't fathom how he still thinks that the distance between two opposite points on the arctic circle is enough to see the sun move from left to right. How perceptually incapable can one be?

« Reply #1079 on: March 09, 2015, 05:01:53 PM »

Well, I even watched that one.

Production quality: 3 stars (of 4 possible)
Soundtrack: 2 1/2 stars
Content: 1/2 star. Being generous... they do nicely illustrate why the south-circumpolar Sun circles the sky in the opposite direction, but don't really try to explain it. In fact, it looks like they realized late on that this works against them, but the production was already done, so might as well leave it in and try to paper over it; their intended audience will eat it up uncritically, anyway, and the ones who know enough already know enough not to be fooled, so no loss.

At least now we know that the loudly-touted "Zigzag" is in fact parallax (that wasn't at all clear before; it was getting mixed in with "pure confusion"). The video shows lots of parallax, and if this were realistic, it might even be noticeable. How much parallax is there really? A few seconds of arc (call it 6 seconds, or 1/600 of a degree) in 12 hours. The Sun has moved 180 degrees of arc in that time. There's no way you're going to notice this without very specialized equipment. That 93,000,000 miles to the Sun when you're only 1,000 miles from the pole really takes a toll on arguments like this.

I hope you didn't spend too much money on this. It's time to move on.