Other Discussion Boards > Technology & Information

Cars

(1/31) > >>

Aytron:
There's probably a thread about cars, but I couldn't be bothered to search. But the Formula 1 thread inspired me to create a thread on the subject of cars in general. Any male that isn't Mr Pseudonym will value this thread. I went over to my parents' house to sweet talk me into driving their Mini Cooper S again. I tell you what for 20 grand you really can't get a better driving car. It's a turbo charged go cart, really.

Lorddave:
I love my 01 ford focus zx3

EnigmaZV:

--- Quote from: Aytron on February 16, 2012, 12:10:26 PM ---There's probably a thread about cars, but I couldn't be bothered to search. But the Formula 1 thread inspired me to create a thread on the subject of cars in general. Any male that isn't Mr Pseudonym will value this thread. I went over to my parents' house to sweet talk me into driving their Mini Cooper S again. I tell you what for 20 grand you really can't get a better driving car. It's a turbo charged go cart, really.

--- End quote ---

False, the Ford Focus/Mazda3/VolvoS40 has one of the best chasis out there, and it outhandles cars much more expensive than itself.

--- Quote from: Lorddave on February 16, 2012, 12:25:14 PM ---I love my 01 ford focus zx3

--- End quote ---

Now that it works again?

Andrew:
I get to drive my friend's 1988 BMW 325i sometimes. It has a turbo charged V6. It's really the most awesome thing to drive ever.

Vindictus:

--- Quote from: Aytron on February 16, 2012, 12:10:26 PM ---There's probably a thread about cars, but I couldn't be bothered to search. But the Formula 1 thread inspired me to create a thread on the subject of cars in general. Any male that isn't Mr Pseudonym will value this thread. I went over to my parents' house to sweet talk me into driving their Mini Cooper S again. I tell you what for 20 grand you really can't get a better driving car. It's a turbo charged go cart, really.

--- End quote ---

Mini's cost in the $30,000-40,000 range over here (Australia). I've never driven one, but I've never liked the design of them a whole lot either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version