Wizards in the Government

• 18 Replies
Wizards in the Government
« on: September 28, 2011, 08:19:26 AM »
So I wanted to call to your attention the fact that there are wizards not only being hidden and employed by the United States government but are responsible for some of the largest catastrophes in the world.  I recently learned of this from a study done by a professor at UC Berkley.  They did a study on weather patterns for before hurricane katrina.  The weather patterns did indeed match with pre-hurricane weather but in further investigation from a weather balloon that there were unique energy signatures.  Upon more in-depth investigation of these energy signatures were that same energy signatures found on 9/11 at the WTC, the earthquake in Japan and Hatii.  These signatures carried the same charge and unique movement of atoms with constantly forming and dissolving ions bonds. 

To our knowledge there is now ay to mass produce this energy without a controlled setting.  The only explanation we have is that it originated from a source that is secret to the public.  While the government denies any knowledge of this but aside from a piece of machinery that would use all the power in the world, the only explanation comes from the supernatural.  There have been wizards through history from Merlin to Rasputin all the way up to Criss Angel.  If this idea is too proposterous for you, the brain control waves from washington have already gotten to you and you MUST wear a tin foil hat at all times to break their hold.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
Re: Wizards in the Government
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 08:21:36 AM »
<------See left

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 08:24:05 AM »
One of the many attempts of society to get the truth out

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 09:20:50 AM »
So I wanted to call to your attention the fact that there are wizards not only being hidden and employed by the United States government but are responsible for some of the largest catastrophes in the world.  I recently learned of this from a study done by a professor at UC Berkley.  They did a study on weather patterns for before hurricane katrina.  The weather patterns did indeed match with pre-hurricane weather but in further investigation from a weather balloon that there were unique energy signatures.  Upon more in-depth investigation of these energy signatures were that same energy signatures found on 9/11 at the WTC, the earthquake in Japan and Hatii.  These signatures carried the same charge and unique movement of atoms with constantly forming and dissolving ions bonds. 

To our knowledge there is now ay to mass produce this energy without a controlled setting.  The only explanation we have is that it originated from a source that is secret to the public.  While the government denies any knowledge of this but aside from a piece of machinery that would use all the power in the world, the only explanation comes from the supernatural.  There have been wizards through history from Merlin to Rasputin all the way up to Criss Angel.  If this idea is too proposterous for you, the brain control waves from washington have already gotten to you and you MUST wear a tin foil hat at all times to break their hold.

I am sick of this racism towards wizards. Blaming all of the world's problems on them is sick and just another excuse to continue their persecution. Your post reminds me of nazi propaganda towards the jews before WWII. What kind of energy signatures are you talking about? Why would a weather balloon be keyed in to wizard energy signatures. What professor at burkley? Your racism sir is sick and I'd ask that you take it elsewhere. We support the wizards in their struggle against your kind and we will fight to the death for their right to live in our society.

Freedom hater.

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 11:33:08 AM »

I am sick of this racism towards wizards. Blaming all of the world's problems on them is sick and just another excuse to continue their persecution. Your post reminds me of nazi propaganda towards the jews before WWII. What kind of energy signatures are you talking about? Why would a weather balloon be keyed in to wizard energy signatures. What professor at burkley? Your racism sir is sick and I'd ask that you take it elsewhere. We support the wizards in their struggle against your kind and we will fight to the death for their right to live in our society.

Freedom hater.

You are obviously under their mind control. The weather balloon was not keyed in but monitoring intrusments were.  Wizards have the potential for good but at the moment they are on the wrong team.  They need to know how much they are hurting our world by hiding their wrong doing in things like Cthulu and Obamacare

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 07:32:30 PM »

Freedom hater.

You are obviously under their mind control. The weather balloon was not keyed in but monitoring intrusments were.  Wizards have the potential for good but at the moment they are on the wrong team.  They need to know how much they are hurting our world by hiding their wrong doing in things like Cthulu and Obamacare

Take your wizard hating propaganda out of here. Racism isn't allowed. We don't approve of genocide, where do you think this is darfur?

Lorddave

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2011, 06:38:49 AM »
Magical Energy signatures... HA!

You're just a fool who believes in magic.  I, however, know the truth. 

Mad Science.
"Any sufficiently advanced science is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur Clark
Thus, if you think it's magic then it's just science you don't understand and the only science capable of such a thing is the work done by mad geniuses.

Please see www.narbonic.com for factual stories related to Mad Geniuses.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

?

Ryan Onessence

• All and neither; make of it what you will
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2011, 08:09:54 PM »
Now lets look at some coincidental title's and phrases

1. Magistrate ?

Now I'm not inferring that all figures whom go by the title Magistrate are wizards. However I would like you to consider the notion of the OPer in regards to the words origin.

Magistrate; Magi; Mage; Magician; Magic; and just for the sake of it, Magnetism 

Strate; Strategy.

you might consider that wizards may have been employed as Magistrates because they have the wizards strategy behind them in unveiling truth and or concealing

2. Weather "Forecast"

Fore; in precident of something

Now would it be unreasonable to point out that we never see a truly live realtime rendition of weather patterns, its always some half baked slide show of pre recorded (possibly shopped) frames.

Given the idea that thought & emotion  =  manifestation power, then these wizards are using the public through Televison and radio to custom divert disasters. The wizards have no real power of their own, they need the public to willingly and unwittingly focus their attention toward the desired outcome of the elite, so hypnosis it is, or errr rather was... for Now the elite have gotten more on their plate than they can handle with regards to weather control.

i.e. they have never been able to truly of their own accord create a catastrophic weather based event, but only direct the energy away from themselves through the manipulation of the masses attention.
http://soundcloud.com/orin-zolis/sets/world-music-ethnic-beats/

Knowledge gained via academic means and intelligence are not mutually inclusive. Those who assume authority and superiority over conventionally uneducated persons would be wiser to keep this in mind.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2011, 08:25:46 PM »
Posting in this quality thread.

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2011, 08:49:54 PM »

Now I'm not inferring that all figures whom go by the title Magistrate are wizards. However I would like you to consider the notion of the OPer in regards to the words origin.

Magistrate has a different linguistic history, the Indo-European root meg giving us Greek megas, Latin magnus, maximus, Sanskrit maha-, while magi or magic comes to us from the Zoroastrian priests known as magus.  This is not to say that the proto language words were not convergent, but the added magical meaning can be traced historically and is quite separate.

Maybe we share a common love of words?

?

Ryan Onessence

• All and neither; make of it what you will
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2011, 10:15:03 PM »

Magistrate has a different linguistic history, the Indo-European root meg giving us Greek megas, Latin magnus, maximus, Sanskrit maha-, while magi or magic comes to us from the Zoroastrian priests known as magus.  This is not to say that the proto language words were not convergent, but the added magical meaning can be traced historically and is quite separate.

Maybe we share a common love of words?

Thanks for the pointer; I have heard of "Magus" but was unaware it was Zoroastrian in origination although it makes perfect sense considering they are the oldest known origination of the Kabala

if by common love you mean tracing original meanings then yes...but generally I do my best in eliminating internal dialogue when alone (its an active approach to meditation), unless of coarse when I am writing.

For those interested in meditation or relaxation of the mind as I see it, One technique that I have found to help silence the mind is to imagine ones voice and mouth moving when engaged with internal dialogue. That way by imagining the voice to be emanating form the vocal cords rather than the head it frees up "headspace" to be either clearer and relaxed or creative. It creates a sort of virtual replication effect where when you stop imagining that your voice is coming from the vocal cords your mind actually stops thinking in words cos your already using your mind to produce the illusion of speaking which then stops...almost like the mind goes to recede back into the usual dialogue loop but realises there is nothing to recede back into as it already is in the state...when you succeed at mastering this effect you will probably notice a very pronounced third eye/thalamus sensation that has an extended invigorating saturating effect out into the eyes as tho a load of usually squandered energy is released and relaxed/expanded over the whole brain and eyes/optic nerves.
http://soundcloud.com/orin-zolis/sets/world-music-ethnic-beats/

Knowledge gained via academic means and intelligence are not mutually inclusive. Those who assume authority and superiority over conventionally uneducated persons would be wiser to keep this in mind.

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2011, 10:55:01 PM »
I'll have to read that over again when my mind's more awake.  Sounds interesting.  :)

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 09:24:49 PM »

Do you think the energy readings could have been from HAARP?
            http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/haarp_index.htm
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

rooster

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2011, 09:28:43 PM »

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2011, 07:43:03 PM »

There is a distinct possibility that the energy readings were from HAARP.  But since posting this originally I have learned a lot more about this topic.  There is no doubt that wizards are in the government because they were the ones who commissioned the engineering of the AIDs virus.  Without their arcane knowledge we would be disease free.  So the point im making is that we as the american people need to stand up and fight against them.  It scares me how this thread fell away which is undoubtedly the work of government officials who have infiltrated our society of truth and knowledge seekers!

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2011, 08:37:26 PM »

There is a distinct possibility that the energy readings were from HAARP.  But since posting this originally I have learned a lot more about this topic.  There is no doubt that wizards are in the government because they were the ones who commissioned the engineering of the AIDs virus.  Without their arcane knowledge we would be disease free.  So the point im making is that we as the american people need to stand up and fight against them.  It scares me how this thread fell away which is undoubtedly the work of government officials who have infiltrated our society of truth and knowledge seekers!

Blaming AIDS on a minority group. Wow that's a new tactic. Should we round these wizards up and put them in ghettos for our safety?

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2011, 07:29:40 AM »

Blaming AIDS on a minority group. Wow that's a new tactic. Should we round these wizards up and put them in ghettos for our safety?

Of course we should.  Wizards are a danger to humanity.  They have proven they are incapable of operating within our system or morality.  Its not like the Jews or Japanese during WW2 but rather to destroy the illusion that the earth is round, or that we cannot reach light speed or that a virus called AIDs is "natural".  For too long have we been under their control and people like you Raist show the compliance they have ingrained in our society.  Obviously you don't wear a tin foil hat, yours is probably made of seran wrap or something

?

Hazbollah

• Flat Earth Editor
  • Earth Shape Apathetic.
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2011, 10:21:30 AM »
Now lets look at some coincidental title's and phrases

1. Magistrate ?

Magistrate; Magi; Mage; Magician; Magic; and just for the sake of it, Magnetism 

Strate; Strategy.

you might consider that wizards may have been employed as Magistrates because they have the wizards strategy behind them in unveiling truth and or concealing

2. Weather "Forecast"

Fore; in precident of something

Now would it be unreasonable to point out that we never see a truly live realtime rendition of weather patterns, its always some half baked slide show of pre recorded (possibly shopped) frames.

Given the idea that thought & emotion  =  manifestation power, then these wizards are using the public through Televison and radio to custom divert disasters. The wizards have no real power of their own, they need the public to willingly and unwittingly focus their attention toward the desired outcome of the elite, so hypnosis it is, or errr rather was... for Now the elite have gotten more on their plate than they can handle with regards to weather control.

i.e. they have never been able to truly of their own accord create a catastrophic weather based event, but only direct the energy away from themselves through the manipulation of the masses attention.
1. Magistrate comes from the Latin Magister, meaning master (as in the late Roman title Magister Militum, master of the military).
2. What else would you call something that is predicting the weather and then broadcasting it (so 'fore' and 'cast')?
Always check your tackle- Caerphilly school of Health. If I see an innuendo in my post, I'll be sure to whip it out.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2011, 12:05:58 PM »

Of course we should.  Wizards are a danger to humanity.  They have proven they are incapable of operating within our system or morality.  Its not like the Jews or Japanese during WW2 but rather to destroy the illusion that the earth is round, or that we cannot reach light speed or that a virus called AIDs is "natural".  For too long have we been under their control and people like you Raist show the compliance they have ingrained in our society.  Obviously you don't wear a tin foil hat, yours is probably made of seran wrap or something