Various Source Materials Needed

• 2 Replies

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
Various Source Materials Needed
« on: August 24, 2011, 08:18:00 AM »
As you may know, I'm working on a book.  Within the book I will be examining many existing flat earth works and am trying to collect them.

Obviously, I'm running a bit behind due to the birth of my child.

I'm looking for various source material.  Since this sites members likely have a more complete collection than most libraries, I thought I'd ask here before continuing my search elsewhere.

Specifically, I'm looking for a first edition of Zetetic Astronomy as well as any available newsletters from the Johnson FES.

Anyone have them or other works that are rare?
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
Re: Various Source Materials Needed
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 09:44:41 AM »
I have a large number of PDF copies of IFERS newsletters which may not all currently be available online, and I will post them here once I can.  Unfortunately I am currently in Scotland performing important research and am unable to access my home desktop.

I also have photocopied excerpts from Dr Lardner's experiments regarding the coldness and harmfulness of Moonlight, a Flat Earth poem by Lady Blount, and a set of recent journal papers, also regarding Moonlight.  Besides that I have hard-copy reprints of Terra Firma 1901 and Earth Not a Globe.

I will endeavour to forward you the electronic items as and when they are available to me once more.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Various Source Materials Needed
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 10:45:40 AM »
There's a link to an online copy of the first edition of Earth Not a Globe in my Flat Earth Literature signature link.