Results of my study

• 271 Replies

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
Results of my study
« on: September 15, 2006, 11:00:17 PM »
Over the past few weeks I have been spending countless hours researching on how man has been deceived in time and how time has deceived the man, I will summarize my conclusions in the following paragraphs. As I study one fact for days to ensure its accuracy, and I meditate on my conclusions ferociously.

One of the earliest deceptions dates back to the time of Aristotle (384-322 BC).
Aristotle was well known for his philosophical nonsense, such nonsense can be backed by his book titled “History of Animals”  He stated that human males have more teeth than females.  It is common knowledge to most people that the teeth can vary according to life experience but in most cases they are the same.

I will continue my debunking of the deception of man in time.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
Results of my study
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 03:38:10 PM »
Alas I spent many hours of my day contemplating the forces that induced my meditative state, before I entered my reverie I researched the work of Eratosthenes.  According to many scholars Eratosthenes was knows for his measurements of the Earth. In my meditative state I came upon a problem that must be meditated on in order to proceed with further analysis.  In short that problem has to do with his apparent disorderly ways, I am brought to the following example.  One of the books that the pseudo-scholar published has gone missing, the title of that book was “On means” Apparently he conveniently misplaced that book, I am brought to question the legitimacy of the life he led.

Tonight I will spend many hours meditating and pondering his work and fulfill me duty to my mind.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
Results of my study
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 03:17:42 PM »
In the interest of serving my mind, I have decided to spend three hours, in a deep state of being.  In honor or my meditation, I will be researching the cause of deception regarding the belief in a round earth, I will start by examining the historical implication that it has on several animal species including the animals of the Serengeti.  I will keep further updates coming as my mind extracts the data.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
Results of my study
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 09:24:34 PM »
This morning I decided that it would be appropriate to research the operation of the Sextant, for those of you who don’t know of this device, it is a device to measure a celestial object’s elivation above the horizon. (such as the sun)  Invented in 1731, it to my mind is a device of deception.  Its name reeks of satire and one of my associates stated that it was created as a joke by the organization.  I will further my research into other objects of navigation and state them in time.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
Results of my study
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2006, 09:50:56 AM »
The Conspiracy may be blood-curdlingly evil, but at least they have a sense of humour I guess.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
Results of my study
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2006, 04:06:35 PM »
In my days away from exertion, ancient devices of navigation have fascinated me.  I remember back to one of my extensive conversations with one of my intellectual contacts.  We discussed with great vigor the operation and the source of the Astrolabe  
For those who are not familiar with this device, it is a metal disk that was held suspended by a little ring. On the disk was a scale and a ruler near by to measure the information.   I was skeptical of this device upon hearing its vile name, in time I will show why it is a device of deception and dishonor.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
Results of my study
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2006, 09:02:03 PM »
This evening, I sit on my velvet chair, in front of the wood burning fire, tea in hand, reading works from great writers such as Burgess and Robert Graves who wrote “I, Claudius”, this book in particular is one of my favorites for it taught me about the world for that we live in, tonight, I will be reading one of the books that I have read countless times before, its name is not as important, as the impact it has on my meditations.  I have spend many a night contemplating such that we as a people take for granted but are not questioning, some for instance such as 1 plus 1 has been argued on this forum and it has given me shall you say an edge over my minds ideas for positive enforcement of the natural know ideas.  Some ideas I have not shared in the forum but are of equal importance are in wait, In time, I will ask some questions that are as important as the theory of a round Earth.  For some reading this forum is an exercise in academia, for others an expression of laughter, and some a passion for knowledge, for whatever the reason, my hope is that we can share our ideas peacefully and respectably in support of one and another.  

Bullhorn

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
Results of my study
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2006, 02:12:37 PM »
Quote from: "bullhorn"
For some reading this forum is an exercise in academia, for others an expression of laughter, and some a passion for knowledge, for whatever the reason, my hope is that we can share our ideas peacefully and respectably in support of one and another.

A noble sentiment indeed.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
Results of my study
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2006, 08:45:55 PM »
Where hast I find the answers I ask myself tonight?  In the fridge void of emptiness away from my meditations I ponder the answers.  I sit on the throne of velvet that besieges my calm. I wait in answer, in haste for the light that never appears.  These are the anguishes of a man who has not meditated, I know most of you probably do not engage in this fruitful activity, but desire the answers that can only be obtained in scilence.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
Results of my study
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2006, 12:31:09 PM »
Where hast I find the answers I ask myself tonight?  In the fridge void of emptiness away from my meditations I ponder the answers.  I sit on the throne of velvet that besieges my calm. I wait in answer, in haste for the light that never appears.  These are the anguishes of a man who has not meditated, I know most of you probably do not engage in this fruitful activity, but desire the answers that can only be obtained in scilence.

Sounds like you might be getting hooked. Be careful - meditation is fun and enlightening, but don't let it run your life! Too much could probably be dangerous. What if you succeeded in totally emptying your mind and actually fell into a coma or forgot to breathe or something?

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
Results of my study
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2006, 12:54:40 PM »
Alas, my boundries are solid, my will steadfast.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
Results of my study
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2006, 10:39:17 PM »
There has been much I have witnessed, during my meditations, All information has been sourced and I will provide further understanding in the future.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
Results of my study
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2006, 01:19:06 PM »
Alas, my boundries are solid, my will steadfast.

Surely your will is part of your mind. If you truly empty your mind, you will no longer possess will.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
Results of my study
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2006, 02:10:52 PM »
Why does man not have the will of honor, this question, I have studied and looked to in my thought of mind, When man decides his will is iron, he goes about in a search of information, from departing on this forum to the scholarly activities, he does this with a goal in mind, to achieve an end, why man does not study for the needs of the mind and only the mind is beyond my understanding, I will look further to understand this.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
Results of my study
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2006, 09:04:56 PM »
From the Stars, to Nautical Charts to GPS, navigation has undergone a vast change.  This change has been welcomed by most.  The reason is not hard to understand. It is welcome because it is easy. A novice sailor no longer has to rely on using his mind and the stars, he only now has to press a button and punch in where he wants to go.  Why this is occurring and what its purpose is I will uncover in my future meditations

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
Results of my study
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2006, 09:45:13 AM »
Electronic navigation makes it easier to cover up the Flat Earth

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
Results of my study
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2006, 06:28:08 PM »
Indeed it does, indeed. But does that not warrant a retort.  People are usually satisfied with knowledge that lets them sleep at night, I am satisfied with nothing but the precision of truth and understanding of knowledge.  All across this land we can acquire GPS systems for our personal use.  These systems have become so common that you or I can walk into our nearest electronics store and obtain one for use in any number of applications. Using the “satellites” a sup posit multi billion dollar array, to determine our location on Earth.  This poses two problems that have not been examined with such interest as is necessary.  Why is this technology so widely available and why has no monetary fee been put on its use.  Overall one can say that the existence of this technology is a way to non-verbally tell the people that the Earth is round, and that there is a very good reason to believe this.  I will further study this nonsense and provide a conclusion in the upcoming months.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
Results of my study
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2007, 11:17:58 PM »
Beauty, splendor, grandeur, greatness. No adjective can describe the beauty that is perfection.  Such perfection can be attributed to the meditations in which we flat earth philosophers prescribe to.  Such a vast network of lies lie in the presence of known knowledge.  Thus we as dignitaries to the accuracy of truth and justice join our mighty intellect and meditate on what is known and what is not.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
Results of my study
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2007, 10:37:02 PM »
Navigation, steering of the mind in thought, these things are one in the same.  I have often looked to the world as a beacon of guidance. Lately, I have been troubled by the pace of movement, by the joust of progress, advancement of science.  Things such as transportation solutions have been late to never seen.  As I count the stars in the darkness, the lights of the flame, I will never finish as man will never finish the hunt for answers to what troubles him the most.  This is apparent to the world but not to the one.  I will look for solutions in the upcoming studys.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
Results of my study
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2007, 05:56:24 PM »
What does it mean, where does it exist.  How must I as a Man achieve fortitude with honor, how must it be done, over the past few weeks I have undertaken many journeys with ends not seen and some foreseen, The studies will now continue the path is set the heart is iron, it is time I research the fires of thought.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Results of my study
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2007, 08:52:13 PM »
Why must I voice my reasoning, to whom must I respond.

As I further my study, these questions I must ask. The answers I must seek.
Knowledge is the key to the world, seek it with all trust.

EvilToothpaste

• The Reverse Engineer
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2007, 01:21:46 AM »
He who seeks shall not find because he is pushing away, however, when you try to renounce seeking, you are still seeking.  It always comes back to this paradox.  If you engage in activity with a preconceived notion of what you think ought to happen, then you are not open to a surprise. 

No attempt to deal with the problem of what we have good reason to care about can possibly succeed.  Efforts to conduct a rational inquiry into the matter will inevitably be defeated and turned back upon themselves.  This is similar to chasing your shadow; your mind is part of "you" and you will never be able to examine it objectively.  Formulating some criterion of importance presupposes possession of the very criterion that is to be formulated. 
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 01:25:32 AM by EvilToothpaste »

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2007, 10:14:28 PM »
As I look to the nature of a man, I look to affirm my position in my scholarly days.
Several people of numerous professions come to my thoughts,
From the Professor who studies the ways of the enlightened.
To the mediator, who acts on pure thought.
Both have equal status as one, but not as one in the world as the same.
To understand the position I have taken I must look beyond the will of a man
And to the world earlier than that of the comprehending mind, the world of the nature

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2007, 10:49:55 AM »
Nature, the world beyond the vale of thought.
A place where man has no ideas of thought
But only ideas of the mind, where must a man go to understand
his vision of need, where can you find this idea, but not in temperament of the wild.
As I look to my meditations, and the study at hand, I am forced to look beyond nature to the mystery of the sky.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2007, 06:31:49 PM »
This is formost a idea of my studies, does the mind not strain the thought of forsight.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2007, 09:48:00 PM »
As I strain my mind to the sky, I must confirm with my mind that I remain on the ground.

What paradox is this

How can I be sure that the ground exists when I look upon the sky, I can not confirm that the ground exists when I can not see it.

It may be possible that the ground is only created upon my glance.

But how is this so.

How does the mind see this in its true light.

Further meditation is needed

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2007, 09:58:12 PM »
Understanding
Waiting
Breathing
Time

Does the mean it is true, or does it mean that it is not?

When must thou look to the heart of the subject and continue normal thought?

This is further upon mine minds understanding

Meditation will continue

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2007, 04:29:35 PM »
Does the moon not glow in the night?

Does the sun not shine in the day?

In the day does the moon glow? and the sun does it still shine at night?

If I am to look to the world as a truth, must it not shine its truths upon to me?

Do I dare question the world?

Upon a meditation it will be so

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
  • http://www.freewebs.com/raacoz/thesunhasnoheat.htm
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2007, 01:18:48 PM »
he loved the periods during deception
Over the past few weeks I have been spending countless hours researching on how man has been deceived in time and how time has deceived the man, I will summarize my conclusions in the following paragraphs. As I study one fact for days to ensure its accuracy, and I meditate on my conclusions ferociously.

One of the earliest deceptions dates back to the time of Aristotle (384-322 BC).
Aristotle was well known for his philosophical nonsense, such nonsense can be backed by his book titled “History of Animals”  He stated that human males have more teeth than females.  It is common knowledge to most people that the teeth can vary according to life experience but in most cases they are the same.

I will continue my debunking of the deception of man in time.
Everything, is in EMBRYO, not in mathematics. 
Please look at the 1/4 moon when it's around at noon ; We cannot see anything between it and the sun.

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
  • http://www.freewebs.com/raacoz/thesunhasnoheat.htm
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2007, 01:21:48 PM »
it had to be defined by its' inventors' cousin
This morning I decided that it would be appropriate to research the operation of the Sextant, for those of you who don’t know of this device, it is a device to measure a celestial object’s elivation above the horizon. (such as the sun)  Invented in 1731, it to my mind is a device of deception.  Its name reeks of satire and one of my associates stated that it was created as a joke by the organization.  I will further my research into other objects of navigation and state them in time.
Everything, is in EMBRYO, not in mathematics. 
Please look at the 1/4 moon when it's around at noon ; We cannot see anything between it and the sun.