FE has to take a stance. Antarctica is separate from the ice wall: yes or no?

• 53 Replies
Concerning the overwhelming evidence of Antarctica's existence and the overwhelming lack of evidence of an ice wall, I think FE has to take a stance and stick by it.

Is Antarctica separate from the ice wall?

Taters343

• Official Member
  • Pope/Tater/Robot with flower girl capabilities!
Concerning the overwhelming evidence of the universe's existence and the overwhelming lack of evidence of its size, I think RE has to take a stance and stick by it.

Is the universe infinitely expanding, or is it infinite?

Concerning the overwhelming evidence of the universe's existence and the overwhelming lack of evidence of its size, I think RE has to take a stance and stick by it.

Thanks for the strawman, but no thanks. Please don't go offtopic.

?

Atom Man

• Watch out for that tree

Two times infinite is still infinity. Ironically half of infinite is also infinity! So having an infinite universe that is infinitely expanding is possible.

Nice to see that inconsistency is still part of FET. Is the ice wall also Antarctica or some sort of hybrid between the two? Is the Australian Antarctic division also part of the conspiracy?
Urinal Etiquette is like Ghost Busting: Never Cross the Streams

?

Thermal Detonator

• Definitively the best avatar maker.

Not even a good analogy as people have been to Antarctica and the South Pole and live there and study it. Has anyone ever been to the edge of the universe? Is it easy to observe? Perhaps we should send you there Taters.  :P

The absence of certainty about the size of the universe is largely due to many unknown factors and lack of data that can give definite answers in this area. Whereas the absence of certainty about FET Antarctica is that neither model fits observed evidence, so they're afraid to commit to one or the other.
Gayer doesn't live in an atmosphere of vaporised mustard like you appear to, based on your latest photo.

Anyone else find this whole forum a bit frustrating?
I've asked several questions here which have been completely ignored and have seen many other people ask questions which are also ignored...

Don't FE'ers want to answer our questions?
If there are so many FE'ers and if their belief is so solid and their evidence so great - shouldn't they be jumping all over any questions?...

[[ And no, this is not off topic - I notice that this very thread hasn't had the answers the OP was expecting ]]

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Concerning the overwhelming evidence of Antarctica's existence and the overwhelming lack of evidence of an ice wall, I think FE has to take a stance and stick by it.

Is Antarctica separate from the ice wall?

Antarctica is separate from the land surrounding the Pacific Ocean; beyond the territory covered by ice, we have land with forests, hills, thermal lakes, animals, as they were discovered by admiral R. Byrd during Operation HighJump.

To see why the land surrounding the Pacific Ocean cannot be reached, please read Hollow Earth by R. Bernard (you can find a copy on www.scribd.com); the North Pole was never discovered by Peary/Cook because they ran into the layer of aether which veils from view that part of the Arctic.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Here is Nibiru/Black Sun, photographs taken in Antarctica by the world renowned photographer, Fred Bruenjes:

http://www.moonglow.net/eclipse/2003nov23/index.html

The Moon does not cause the solar eclipse; the heavenly body known as the Black Sun (which absorbs all visible light and emits akasha) has the same diameter as that of the visible Sun, and does cause the solar eclipse, as we can see in these extraordinary photographs.

The Sun/ISS/Mercury transit videos show clearly the real dimensions of the Sun: not 1.4 million km in diameter (or for that matter, 50 km/32 mi), but just 1000/PHI ~= 618 meters:

The Moon/ISS transits show the same diameter as that of the Sun:

Hey Levee, welcome to the open forum threads. Please keep your low content posting in the "members access" rooms only.
There is evidence for a NASA conspiracy. Please search.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
canadaaardvark, are you in any way shape or form able to even dream of debating with me, on any subject?

Here are your messages: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=20714;sa=showPosts

You have a submediocre understanding of science, religion...you need to study much more...I am trying to keep this low level, so as not to destroy your self-confidence...

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Levee, no one in their right mind could ever dream of debating with you, on any subject.  Now, as for people out of their minds...
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

Thermal Detonator

I don't believe those posts are really by Levee. They're too short. Someone must have hacked his account.
Gayer doesn't live in an atmosphere of vaporised mustard like you appear to, based on your latest photo.

?

2fst4u

• High and Tighty
The Moon does not cause the solar eclipse; the heavenly body known as the Black Sun (which absorbs all visible light and emits akasha) has the same diameter as that of the visible Sun, and does cause the solar eclipse
Sounds a lot like the moon, being smaller but closer, blocking the sun to be honest. Anyone else?

I Am You

• Information
While the pictures that Levee posted of the Black Sun help support the ice wall argument, I think that Antarctica is in fact the ice wall itself, which helps explain some of the confusion. Obvious if RET's are stating two options, neither of which is correct than RET's would be confused as to which is correct, as neither would be correct.
What are we but ourselves?

?

2fst4u

• High and Tighty
While the pictures that Levee posted of the Black Sun help support the ice wall argument, I think that Antarctica is in fact the ice wall itself, which helps explain some of the confusion. Obvious if RET's are stating two options, neither of which is correct than RET's would be confused as to which is correct, as neither would be correct.
Wrong. We know it isn't. Various topics have proved this. Plus Wilmore says it isn't so that's that.

SupahLovah

• Santasaurus Rex!
Wrong. We know it isn't. Various topics have proved this. Plus Wilmore says it isn't so that's that.
And as everyone know, Wilmore is the final judge of FET. ::)
"Study Gravitation; It's a field with a lot of potential!"

?

2fst4u

• High and Tighty
And as everyone know, Wilmore is the final judge of FET. ::)
Exactly.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
Antarctica is the location of the Ice Wall they aren't the same thing (Americans - think about the difference between London and England).

Levee is however correct about Nibiru, which is the ancient name for what modern scientists call the Antimoon.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

?

2fst4u

• High and Tighty
Antarctica is the location of the Ice Wall they aren't the same thing (Americans - think about the difference between London and England).

Levee is however correct about Nibiru, which is the ancient name for what modern scientists call the Antimoon.
No modern scientists use the word "anti-moon" Science is based on fact. Anti-moon is based on myth.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
NB: There are Flat Earthers who believe in a seperate, small icy continent which is mistaken for the Ice Wall.

The "Rowbotham School" on the Ice Wall identifies it as a structure IN Antarctica, this is the canonical Flat Earth geography, which is based on the cartography of the 19th Century Zetetics, and it is this belief which I and most other FEers subscribe to.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones

No modern scientists use the word "anti-moon" Science is based on fact. Anti-moon is based on myth.

I am a modern scientist who uses the word Antimoon. My belief in the Antimoon is derived from empirical observation.

?

2fst4u

• High and Tighty

I am a modern scientist who uses the word Antimoon. My belief in the Antimoon is derived from empirical observation.
My disbelief in the Anti-moon is based on science.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
Plus Wilmore says it isn't so that's that.

Actually, levee and I are in the minority - as James says, most FE'ers believe that Antarctica is the rim-continent.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

?

2fst4u

• High and Tighty
Plus Wilmore says it isn't so that's that.

Actually, levee and I are in the minority - as James says, most FE'ers believe that Antarctica is the rim-continent.
Yea well that's stupid. And that's also that. It would take months to traverse Antarctica rather that the weeks it really takes. Do people strap jets to their skis when they start the traverse? No. So if anything, Antarctica must be separate.

In fact, if anything the earth must be round but anyway...

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
Well look, to some degree you're preaching to the converted, which is why I don't generally defend that theory. However, I don't think it's as obvious as you make out that Antarctica cannot be the rim continent.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

?

flyingmonkey

• Troll trolling Trolls
People have crossed multiple paths from coast to coast of Antarctica, you can sail AROUND Antarctica, not INSIDE it.
I'm pretty sure people would have worked out that they were sailing around in a massive lake.

I don't see how people think that because it's a coldass place to be, that it somehow hides a giant mystery.

It's no different to any other continent.

I Am You

• Information
People have crossed multiple paths from coast to coast of Antarctica, you can sail AROUND Antarctica, not INSIDE it.
I'm pretty sure people would have worked out that they were sailing around in a massive lake.

I don't see how people think that because it's a coldass place to be, that it somehow hides a giant mystery.

It's no different to any other continent.

Well Flyingmonkey, I believe the reason that some people think that Antarctica holds a mystery is because it is thoroughly unexplored. The sheer size of the continent, combined with the ice covering most of Antarctica's caverns and caves make Antarctica a likely spot for some hidden discovery, and the terrible weather makes Antarctica difficult to explore safely.
What are we but ourselves?

?

flyingmonkey

• Troll trolling Trolls
Well Flyingmonkey, I believe the reason that some people think that Antarctica holds a mystery is because it is thoroughly unexplored. The sheer size of the continent, combined with the ice covering most of Antarctica's caverns and caves make Antarctica a likely spot for some hidden discovery, and the terrible weather makes Antarctica difficult to explore safely.

Other than the fact it has been circumnavigated and proven to be a continent, meaning it's no bigger than what it is.

AKA, we have traveled the external coastline - it doesn't surround the ocean, the ocean surrounds it.

So the black sun moves across the sky, yet only becomes visible when it passes in front of the non-black sun?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 01:37:37 AM by Jack »
"We know that the sun is 93 million miles away and takes up 5 degrees of the sky.

?

Thermal Detonator

What, empirical observations that show it is unobservable and undetectable? Yes, you truly are a scientist...