irrefutable proof the earth is not flat

• 12 Replies

Friend 001

• Klaus Penbender
irrefutable proof the earth is not flat
« on: July 20, 2009, 01:21:10 AM »

due to newtons fourth law. We believe that the idea that the world is round is actually an idea put into the heads of young minds by the government . They also leaked fake information and encouraged some people to believe the world was flat (This may have been how FE theory was adopted). They did this knowing that these people would create the theory of flat earth. So in reality flat earth theory is a cover for the truth that the earth is cubizoidal. (also known as a rhombus cube).

Here are some quick equations I threw together in a matter of minutes.

We need to express all the derivatives of R in the differential equation in terms of derivatives of H

Using these derivatives in the R differential equation gives use what we hope is an easier to solve differential equation for H:

we can plug the polynomial form into the differential equation:

As you can clearly see through the work of Hawking, Einstien and myself Klaus Penbender, the belief that the earth is round and the belief that the earth is flat are BOTH lies. It is in fact a cubeziodal figure.

Questions, comments, thoughts, constructive criticism, insults, cracks, witty remarks, and comments or questions? keep it clean please folks. And i'd like to thank all the people that made my research and this article possible: my loving wife Gertrude M. Penbender, Viola Williams-Townsend and the Public school for girls fine arts and interpretive dance. Also jeremy bridges the little disfugured ophan boy i grew up with and loved so dearly. wherever you are jeremy if you are reading this I always told you I'd disprove that the world was round or flat.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 01:24:09 AM by Friend 001 »
"Few minds grasp the true form of cubezoidal rombus." -Anonymous

"If the earth is round how the heck does gravity supposed to work?!" -Klaus Jr.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
Re: irrefutable proof the earth is not flat
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 01:54:23 AM »
Off hand, you strike me as a deeply disturbed individual. 

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 06:02:40 AM »
r=what?
h=what?
newtons fourth law=???

Friend 001

• Klaus Penbender
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 07:40:41 AM »
r=what?
h=what?
newtons fourth law=???

Oh getting defensive. Confusion is an appropriate response i suppose. If you could only grasp the idea of a cube.

Off hand, you strike me as a deeply disturbed individual. 

Off hand, I'm not But On hand thats a different story.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 07:51:18 AM by Friend 001 »

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 07:41:58 AM »
As this does ot actually pertain to FET, I've moved this thread to Alternative Science.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

Friend 001

• Klaus Penbender
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2009, 07:57:08 AM »
As this does ot actually pertain to FET, I've moved this thread to Alternative Science.

I'll show you an alternative science. YOU PEOPLE DONT GET IT I JUST PROVED THE PLANET IS NOT FLAT OR CIRCULAR.

When  you see the ice wall from up close you will notice it is not circular it is in fact as straight as a nail. and straight as the edge of a cubezoidal. if the earth was a circle it would be circular just like its not a sphere because the ground is flat as far as you can see.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 10:06:30 AM »
I'm not sure where to begin.  Physics and complex mathematics were never my strong suit, but they are frequently discussed by some people here.  I would give you the benefit of the doubt on the grounds that your math is over my head, but your mention of the Earth being a cube confirm that you're just a troll.

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2009, 10:37:47 AM »
wow, you really derived the differential equation for laguerre polynomials in a couple minutes?

?

Abysmal

• now with more tentacles
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2009, 12:57:21 PM »
so, im driving across the one of the edges of the earth. it seems as if i'm going straight. why?
Former Satanic Conspirator-now i've seen the bendy light.

julianmartin

• Rationalism is the epitome of life.
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2009, 03:02:02 PM »
so, im driving across the one of the edges of the earth. it seems as if i'm going straight. why?

LOL - fair point.

As for you Penbender - please post references for your constants; otherwise you are just simplifying an equation for a laugh.

Friend 001

• Klaus Penbender
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2009, 04:12:00 PM »
wow, you really derived the differential equation for laguerre polynomials in a couple minutes?

I'm glad someone understands

I'm not sure where to begin.  Physics and complex mathematics were never my strong suit, but they are frequently discussed by some people here.  I would give you the benefit of the doubt on the grounds that your math is over my head, but your mention of the Earth being a cube confirm that you're just a troll.

Ah Mr.Hussein we meet again. Well first of all there is a slight difference between a cube and a cubezoidal rhombus you need to study more. I don't think you have any right to argue with me if you don't understand the mathematics. Silly Hussein.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 04:18:12 PM by Friend 001 »

Johannes

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2009, 05:39:09 PM »
Stop trolling steve.

Friend 001

• Klaus Penbender
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2009, 09:34:14 PM »
sorry youve mistaken me for this steve jerkoff. I've never heard of this insult "troll"?