Flat Earth Discussion Boards > Flat Earth Q&A

A man will sail around Antarctica.

<< < (4/6) > >>

Gravy:
Apparently you skimmed over this post early in the thread. Scroll up to have look at it.

--- Quote from: Gravy on January 21, 2009, 04:58:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: John Jackson on January 21, 2009, 04:52:18 PM ---Sailing around 'Antarctica' is perfectly possible in FE. See ENaG.

--- End quote ---

This is taken directly from the FAQ section of this forum.

--- Quote ---Q: "Why doesn't water run off the Earth?"

A: There is a vast ice wall that keeps the water where it is. The ice wall is roughly 150ft high. This also explains why you can find a vast plane of ice when you travel south.

Antarctica as a continent does not exist.

--- End quote ---

So now what?? And what is ENaG?

--- End quote ---

The Earth Is a PANCAKE:
usually these type of conspiracy theorists cant afford computers, they are on street corners begging for change.  How did you guys buy your computers?

jamie1972:

--- Quote from: The Earth Is a PANCAKE on January 22, 2009, 08:53:52 AM --- they are on street corners begging for change. 

--- End quote ---

One could even say they're flat broke.....

:-[

Sorry, I'll get my coat.

TAXI!

The Earth Is a PANCAKE:
lol

John Davis:

--- Quote from: Gravy on January 22, 2009, 08:51:28 AM ---Apparently you skimmed over this post early in the thread. Scroll up to have look at it.

--- Quote from: Gravy on January 21, 2009, 04:58:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: John Jackson on January 21, 2009, 04:52:18 PM ---Sailing around 'Antarctica' is perfectly possible in FE. See ENaG.

--- End quote ---

This is taken directly from the FAQ section of this forum.

--- Quote ---Q: "Why doesn't water run off the Earth?"

A: There is a vast ice wall that keeps the water where it is. The ice wall is roughly 150ft high. This also explains why you can find a vast plane of ice when you travel south.

Antarctica as a continent does not exist.

--- End quote ---

So now what?? And what is ENaG?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
No, I didn't.  My point still stands.  Its a semantics argument.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version