creation myth for FEH?

• 54 Replies

tunu

creation myth for FEH?
« on: August 14, 2012, 12:38:11 AM »
Can anyone that supports the flat earth hypothesis tell me what the creation myth for the flat earth is?

RET scientists have model for how all celestial bodies (including the earth) are formed.  Does FEH agree with how "other" celestial bodies are formed?  Either way, how was the planar earth formed?

thanks.

?

burt

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
Re: creation myth for FEH?
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 07:28:52 PM »
http://britishfood.about.com/od/pancakeday/r/pancakes.htm

Watch the low-content posting.

The non-religious FEers don't believe in myths.  To fabricate some kind of fantastic story regarding the Earth's origin would be considered deeply unzetetic.

The religious FEers, of course, would point you to their holy book of choice for an answer.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 12:20:41 AM »
Is Earth the only flat stellar object in FET? Are there any other ones?
“The Earth looks flat, therefore it is” FEers wisdom.

?

burt

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 04:59:38 AM »
http://britishfood.about.com/od/pancakeday/r/pancakes.htm

Watch the low-content posting.

The non-religious FEers don't believe in myths.  To fabricate some kind of fantastic story regarding the Earth's origin would be considered deeply unzetetic.

The religious FEers, of course, would point you to their holy book of choice for an answer.

Sorry roundy, I couldn't resist seen as this post clearly did not get a reply for ages.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2012, 09:36:46 AM »
Is Earth the only flat stellar object in FET? Are there any other ones?

It's the only flat object discovered so far.

?

BoatswainsMate

• You just been Tom Bishop'ed
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2012, 03:54:20 PM »
Uhhhh no one "discovered" that the Earth is flat. So as of right now, no planet or star is considered flat.

Rushy

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2012, 04:01:28 PM »
All celestial bodies appear flat, while stars appear to be nothing more than points of light.

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2012, 03:53:58 AM »
All celestial bodies appear flat, while stars appear to be nothing more than points of light.

Again on the ame line of defense: “it looks flat, therefore...”?
FET has nothing to gain from this kind of anti-scientifical argument.

Rushy

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2012, 01:13:41 PM »

Have you been to the celestial bodies and gathered evidence to show that they are not what they appear to be?

?

burt

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2012, 01:25:00 PM »

Have you been to the celestial bodies and gathered evidence to show that they are not what they appear to be?

There is such a thing as indirect evidence.

Rushy

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2012, 01:42:40 PM »

No, there is not.

?

burt

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2012, 01:44:46 PM »

there is?

yes, rushy. You didn't know? you learn something new everyday.

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2012, 02:49:45 PM »

Second lousiest line of defense: "have you been there?”.
Kindergarten science.

Rushy

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2012, 03:07:41 PM »

Kindergarten science.

So, you haven't been there, noted. How, then, do you know they are more than what they appear to be?

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2012, 03:50:32 PM »

Kindergarten science.

So, you haven't been there, noted. How, then, do you know they are more than what they appear to be?

Space probes, to start with.

What's this childish way of saying: "So, you haven't been there, noted."? I've never been to Australia but it exists. Now you can say: "So, you haven't been there, noted." Does it imply anything on the nature of Australia?

Rushy

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2012, 04:05:45 PM »

What's this childish way of saying: "So, you haven't been there, noted."? I've never been to Australia but it exists. Now you can say: "So, you haven't been there, noted." Does it imply anything on the nature of Australia?

You could go to Australia if you wanted. All the desire in the world isn't going to plant you on a celestial object.

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2012, 04:20:16 PM »

You could go to Australia if you wanted. All the desire in the world isn't going to plant you on a celestial object.

The fact is I don't need to go to Australia to prove its existence.

Rushy

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2012, 04:22:04 PM »

Of course not, there are plenty of people that have been to Australia that you can talk to. I doubt you know a great deal that have been to Jupiter, however.

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2012, 04:24:10 PM »

Of course not, there are plenty of people that have been to Australia that you can talk to. I doubt you know a great deal that have been to Jupiter, however.

Probes?

Rushy

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2012, 04:25:50 PM »
Probes?

Have you talked to any probes recently? I certainly hope not.

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2012, 04:27:11 PM »
Probes?

Have you talked to any probes recently? I certainly hope not.

No FEer ever gave me a reason to doubt data collected by telescopes, probes and space exploration.

Rushy

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2012, 04:30:41 PM »
No FEer ever gave me a reason to doubt data collected by telescopes, probes and space exploration.

Modern technology has trouble transporting a few packets of data over a few hundred miles without it decaying. What makes you think data can remain intact of millions of miles and still give viable information? Furthermore, do you have evidence to show that the probes actually existed? I don't recall any of them coming back.

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2012, 04:39:47 PM »

Modern technology has trouble transporting a few packets of data over a few hundred miles without it decaying. What makes you think data can remain intact of millions of miles and still give viable information? Furthermore, do you have evidence to show that the probes actually existed? I don't recall any of them coming back.

You should be more aware of what modern technology is capable of doing.
And even if the data is corrupted, it doesn't mean it's unusable.
No FEer gave me ever evidence that the probes don' exist. Oh, they never came back? It must be an absolute proof of their non existence.
One day you won't be on this website any more and it will prove that you never existed (and you data were so corrupted  that they weren't viable information).

Rushy

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2012, 06:36:07 PM »
No FEer gave me ever evidence that the probes don' exist. Oh, they never came back? It must be an absolute proof of their non existence.
One day you won't be on this website any more and it will prove that you never existed (and you data were so corrupted  that they weren't viable information).

If data is corruptible then the whole should be scrapped, as you don't know the actual amount that is corrupted. Yes, if I left this site and all my posts were corrupted then there would be no evidence I ever existed. I'm not sure why you thought that was relevant, though. Also,

No FEer gave me ever evidence that the probes don' exist.

It is like when someone says "prove mermaids don't exist!" We're done here, you're not even trying anymore.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2012, 07:14:53 PM »

It is like when someone says "prove mermaids don't exist!" We're done here, you're not even trying anymore.

Whenever someone makes a claim, even a negative claim, that person bears the burden to support that claim.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2012, 07:39:07 PM »
I don't get why collecting light from Jupiter with a telescope is qualitatively different than collecting light from Australia with my eyes.
Also, the people on your websites are specifically framing their claims, not to learn the truth of the matter, but because they want to "debunk" Apollo Hoax claims --

Rushy

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2012, 08:52:05 PM »
I don't get why collecting light from Jupiter with a telescope is qualitatively different than collecting light from Australia with my eyes.

It is not. Why do you think that it is?

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2012, 12:27:23 AM »

If data is corruptible then the whole should be scrapped, as you don't know the actual amount that is corrupted. Yes, if I left this site and all my posts were corrupted then there would be no evidence I ever existed. I'm not sure why you thought that was relevant, though. Also,

1. You don't know what you're talking about, so why are you speculating and saing we should note use the debate.
2. Probes exist, We have millions of informations to prove it. Mars Rover, right now. And disproving the existence of something real isn't the same as disproving the existence of something which doesn't exist.
3. I like your way of thinking: the probes aren't real and furthermore their data is corrupted. I'm sure you have a latin term for this.

?

burt

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2012, 12:59:11 PM »

It is not. Why do you think that it is?

stop trying to shift the burden.

why are you implying it is?