Poll

Question

Do you think there is an end to the Earth?
3 (37.5%)
What is at the end, if you actually believe there is one?
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Questions for all the FE believers

• 49 Replies
Questions for all the FE believers
« on: September 08, 2011, 06:26:13 PM »
So i'm not trying to be a dick and tell you you're all wrong, but i just heard about this site today and think the idea is kind of interesting. So my frist question to you guys is do you think there is an end to the flat Earth? Or does it just keep going? And if you do think there is an end, what is at the end?

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
Re: Questions for all the FE believers
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 09:18:03 PM »
I believe the earth is finite. John Davis, notably, believes in an infinite earth. I'm not sure what is at the end. Space, I'd imagine.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 01:49:52 AM »
To declare that the earth is infinite is one thing...to actually prove this statement is quite another...gravity is not attractive, therefore, the main hypothesis, needed for the infinite earth conjecture, is false.

This is not the final word on flat earth maps, but it is much better than the one posted in the main faq (which includes only the northern circumpolar distribution of the continents; in fact, there are three kinds of stellar orbits, northern, southern, and regular orbits); as of late, this map, posted by me originally some years ago here, has been copied and used by some flat earth believers, who did realize, after all, that my explanations are correct and that the official map is a joke.

There is only one planet, in the center of the Universe. I urge you all to read the Morning of the Magicians by J. Bergier and L. Pauwels to understand why Hans Hoerbiger, the greatest astronomer of the 20th century, discovered that what we call the Milky Way, our own galaxy, is actually a gigantic ring of ice (made up of smaller pieces/blocks of the same material) which encompasses the planet found in the center, the Earth.

(it is not drawn to scale, but it shows the general appearance of the planet Earth)

As I have stated so many times before, the figures used in the main faq, Sun-Earth distance of 3000 miles, and a Sun diameter of 32 miles are disastrously wrong...not to mention many other "facts" listed there...

Here is the proof that between us and the Sun/Stars/Moon, there is a layer of energy (we can call it the Schumann Cavity, aether, akasha) of great density, the main reason the Nasa missions could not ascend above 12-13 km...I was the only one here to actually enter the killer threads (Amateur Rockets, High-Altitude Balloons, High-Altitude Jumps), which nobody else touched, and demonstrate the influence of the Schumann Cavity on GPS/radar/altimeter altitude readings...

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1231580#msg1231580 (Airy experiment of 1871)

There is no Ice Wall in Antarctica or beyond...we have a boundary made up of aether (the Schumann Cavity) which encircles the Earth and which even the Nazis with their UFOs could not penetrate...

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1080555#msg1080555 (photographs taken of the Black Sun, in Antarctica, by Fred Bruenjes; also the Solar/Lunar ISS/Atlantis transit videos, which do show the REAL distance Sun/Moon - Earth).

It is very easy to see that the surface of the Earth is completely flat...

NO CURVATURE ACROSS THE ENGLISH CHANNEL:

The original webpages as they appeared on flickr.com about four years ago:

The photographers are located right on the Cap Gris Nez beach, at an altitude of about 2-3 meters...the small rectangle in the photo is Cap Blanc Nez:

SHIPSPOTTING ON CAP GRIZ NEZ, ZERO CURVATURE ALL THE WAY TO ENGLAND, WHITE CLIFFS, DOVER:

No curvature whatsoever, a completely flat surface of the English Channel; the curvature on a round earth would be 22.4 meters

white cliffs dover

Another photograph taken from Cap Gris Nez:

http://www.expedition360.com/journal/archives/2007/09/

To meet the requirements of the RE, here are the numbers for different altitudes (we will go all the way to 20 meters, that is, the height of a five-story building):

h = 3 m BD = 60.6
h = 5 m BD = 53
h = 10m BD = 40.4
h = 20m BD = 25.5

That is, from an altitude of 20 meters, we would not see anything below 25.5 from the other side; the White Cliffs are in full view...

« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 01:52:53 AM by levee »

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 02:41:10 AM »
i searched for photos like those in the past, i realise i was searching for photos looking the wrong way :P. they are very convincing but my brainwashed mind wants to see the sea lapping the cliff too to 100% confurm what we are seeing. scary

maserati

• Flat Earth Supporter
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 05:30:27 AM »
I believe the earth is finite. John Davis, notably, believes in an infinite earth. I'm not sure what is at the end. Space, I'd imagine.

ski is absolutely correct 100% for finite earth.
john davis wrong for infinite earth
actually in the scripture and Koran the earth have the end
that is why if we see the earth from the sky the earth look curvatore becase the earth is a circle -

When DOGMA is so deeply embedded, LOGIC, REALITY and FACTS are replaced by STUPIDITY, MYTH and outright LIES

maserati

• Flat Earth Supporter
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 05:39:16 AM »
Isaiah 40:22

"It is God Who sits above the circle (the horizon) of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers; it is He Who stretches out the heavens like [gauze] curtains and spreads them out like a tent to dwell in",

the holy book like old testament and new testament is from Allah (the god who create human, the sky, the earth, the sun, the stars). so believe it..
When DOGMA is so deeply embedded, LOGIC, REALITY and FACTS are replaced by STUPIDITY, MYTH and outright LIES

maserati

• Flat Earth Supporter
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2011, 06:05:18 AM »
@ leeve

hi man i cannot send pm to you
i agree about you, the earth is finite and the gravity doesnt exist...

i want to know else...
i think you a great thinker and have great analyzis

?

momentia

• Light abhors a straight line.
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2011, 10:52:55 AM »
Levee, It seems like everyone has their favorite FE maps.
For the one with Antarctica as a continent, I'd like an explanation for
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Cross_Cable
Which shows that the distance from the US west to australia and new zealand is less than 14 450 km (8,978 miles)

maserati

• Flat Earth Supporter
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2011, 05:19:16 PM »
leevee said that distance the sun to the earth is only 10-12 km
i think this is more true than 4800 km away

------
but i dont understand that leeve said that the sun is disc/flat...
i cannot imagine that...
for leeve maybe you can picturing what is like???

maserati

• Flat Earth Supporter
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2011, 12:43:49 AM »
where leevee

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2011, 07:10:08 AM »
So are airplanes built to be heat-resistant?

maserati

• Flat Earth Supporter
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2011, 09:35:20 AM »

i dont know, there must be more research on this

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2011, 10:36:13 AM »

Yes, but not because of that.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

Lord Xenu

• ALL HAIL XENU!
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2011, 10:49:38 AM »
I think that the OP has missed the point of a poll here...

But, yes. The earth is infinite. What could possibly be beyond the edge of the earth?

?

The Knowledge

• FE'ers don't do experiments. It costs too much.
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2011, 12:00:22 PM »

But, yes. The earth is infinite. What could possibly be beyond the edge of the earth?

Levee's brain?
Watermelon, Rhubarb Rhubarb, no one believes the Earth is Flat, Peas and Carrots,  walla.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2011, 09:03:14 PM »

Levee's brain?

Please refrain from low content posting in the upper forums.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2011, 10:01:21 PM »
My personal view is that it is infinite, continuing far beyond the roughly circular area we are familiar with that is lit up (and was melted out?) by the sun.  I see Earth as being on the "floor" of the Universe, and there could be other (flat) Earth-like areas beyond our own, lit by their own suns.
“If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.”
― René Descartes

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2011, 05:49:54 AM »
My personal view is that it is infinite, continuing far beyond the roughly circular area we are familiar with that is lit up (and was melted out?) by the sun.  I see Earth as being on the "floor" of the Universe, and there could be other (flat) Earth-like areas beyond our own, lit by their own suns.

It can't be proven that the earth is an infinite plane.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2011, 09:31:01 AM »
The form of the Earth is as follows.

At the centre of the Earth is a vast tidal ocean, an icy depth, bounded by an inner wall of ice. From this central ocean, and its icy perimeter, span three vast spokes of land, terminating in the lands we know as South America, South Africa, and Australia.

Beneath the vast oceans and continents, radiating from the central ocean, spans a honeycomb network of large tunnels; these same tunnels were used by Alexander the Great in his conquests. And beneath these tunnels lies the molten inner world, rich in iron, which is known variously as Tartarus, Hades, The Centre of the Earth, Hell or Sheol.

Above these hollows, and above the surface I have described, three celestial bodies rotate, two of them emitting light (one hot, one cold), and the third, the great Antimoon, emitting no light whatsoever. Beyond the cyclical twizzlings of these sky bodies, and bounding everything I have so far described, is a vast icy wasteland, known as Antarctica or The Ice Wall. This extends beyond the human countenance into unspeakable darkness beyond which all things are lost to the perceptions of man.

Beyond this great icy circle is another deep ocean, and beyond this ocean the mystical land of Antichtone, where still the great woolly mammoth roams free across the steppes and plains.

Beyond the southern and outermost shores of Antichtone lies another ocean, and beyond this another great icy waste. Beyond this icy waste no man has ever laid eyes, it extends infinitely in indescribable darkness and cold.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

?

Thork

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2011, 09:43:38 AM »
I wish you had written the FAQ. :(

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2011, 09:57:40 AM »

At the centre of the Earth is a vast tidal ocean, an icy depth, bounded by an inner wall of ice.
Evidence for Ice Wall? Zero.

Beneath the vast oceans and continents, radiating from the central ocean, spans a honeycomb network of large tunnels; these same tunnels were used by Alexander the Great in his conquests.
Evidence for tunnels? Zero.
Evidence for Alexander the Great having used these tunnels in his conquests? Zero.

Above these hollows, and above the surface I have described, three celestial bodies rotate, two of them emitting light (one hot, one cold), and the third, the great Antimoon, emitting no light whatsoever.
Evidence for existence of the Antimoon? Zero. (No, eclipse shadows are not evidence as there are several other explanations for them even within FET. They are an observed phenomenon, not a proof.)

Beyond the cyclical twizzlings of these sky bodies, and bounding everything I have so far described, is a vast icy wasteland, known as Antarctica or The Ice Wall. This extends beyond the human countenance into unspeakable darkness beyond which all things are lost to the perceptions of man.
Evidence that Antarctica is an Ice Wall? Zero. The Ice wall is supposed to be impassable. Antarctica has been repeatedly traversed both on foot and by air. If it extends into unspeakable darkness then what the feck is the South Pole?? Why has nobody ever seen this unspeakable darkness or gone to investigate it? Why can nobody find it? Evidence for unspeakable darkness = zero.

Beyond this great icy circle is another deep ocean, and beyond this ocean the mystical land of Antichtone, where still the great woolly mammoth roams free across the steppes and plains.
Evidence for existence of this mystery ocean? Zero.
Evidence for existence of Antichone? Zero.
Evidence that if this place existed it would contain woolly mammoths? Zero. In fact, this contradicts the unspeakable darkness, because mammoths eat plants which require light to live.

Beyond the southern and outermost shores of Antichtone lies another ocean, and beyond this another great icy waste. Beyond this icy waste no man has ever laid eyes, it extends infinitely in indescribable darkness and cold.
Evidence that James is a big fat troll? 100% conclusive.
Watermelon, Rhubarb Rhubarb, no one believes the Earth is Flat, Peas and Carrots,  walla.

?

Thork

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2011, 10:05:12 AM »
What a stupid response to a profound post.

I'll just do the first one ...

At the centre of the Earth is a vast tidal ocean, an icy depth, bounded by an inner wall of ice.

Here is an eye-witness account from an explorer. Someone who has seen it for themselves. Not you, with your big fat ass sat in front of your computer busy hatin' and trollin' our forum day after day.
Quote from: http://www.coolantarctica.com/Antarctica%20fact%20file/History/antarctic_ships/erebus_terror_antarctica.htm
On reaching nearly to Mount Erebus Ross encountered a feature he called the "Great Ice Barrier" at 78°4'S, a wall of ice rising 160 feet out of the sea and "...extended as far to the east and west as the eye could discern" that prevented any further sailing south. He called the sea at the point where he met the barrier "McMurdo Sound" after the first lieutenant on the Terror.

The ice barrier could not be circumvented nor seen over, landing was impossible as the barrier's ice wall was vertical. What was not known, but has been discovered since is that the barrier represents  the front edge of a vast ice shelf flowing from the Antarctic interior 1,000 feet deep and extending for about 1,000 miles.

It is a wonder James bothers to share his insight with such animals. I hope an apology is being cobbled together as we speak. >:(

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2011, 10:13:16 AM »
What a stupid response to a profound post.

I'll just do the first one ...

Here is an eye-witness account from an explorer. Someone who has seen it for themselves. Not you, with your big fat ass sat in front of your computer busy hatin' and trollin' our forum day after day.
Quote from: http://www.coolantarctica.com/Antarctica%20fact%20file/History/antarctic_ships/erebus_terror_antarctica.htm
On reaching nearly to Mount Erebus Ross encountered a feature he called the "Great Ice Barrier" at 78°4'S, a wall of ice rising 160 feet out of the sea and "...extended as far to the east and west as the eye could discern" that prevented any further sailing south. He called the sea at the point where he met the barrier "McMurdo Sound" after the first lieutenant on the Terror.

The ice barrier could not be circumvented nor seen over, landing was impossible as the barrier's ice wall was vertical. What was not known, but has been discovered since is that the barrier represents  the front edge of a vast ice shelf flowing from the Antarctic interior 1,000 feet deep and extending for about 1,000 miles.

It is a wonder James bothers to share his insight with such animals. I hope an apology is being cobbled together as we speak. >:(

This is equivalent to saying "Nobody can possibly ever travel from France to Spain, because the Pyrenees are in the way." or "Nobody can sail from France to England because the White Cliffs Of Dover are an impassable barrier"
Where does Ross claim the ice extended round the entirety of Antarctica? That's right, he doesn't. You know why? Because it doesn't.
I expect if Thork is walking along and comes to a wall, he just concludes he has reached the edge of the earth, bleats in terror and wets his pants, rather than going to the edge of the wall and continuing round it.

Additional: trolling day after day? Have you seen your own post count? LOL.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 10:16:47 AM by The Knowledge »

?

Thork

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2011, 10:16:34 AM »
As I wrote in bold, the ice barrier could not be circumvented. Unless something encloses you, it can be circumvented. He could only have been talking about an ice wall around earth's perimeter.

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2011, 10:21:24 AM »
As I wrote in bold, the ice barrier could not be circumvented. Unless something encloses you, it can be circumvented. He could only have been talking about an ice wall around earth's perimeter.

Could not be circumvented by a sailing ship without going significantly further east or west is what he was referring to by "could not be circumvented". I expect if you're at work and one of your colleagues said "Gee, I really couldn't get out of bed this morning" you would imagine they were literally nailed to the bed or glued to their duvet or something. You seem like that kind of guy.
Funny how people managed to land in Antarctica then, isn't it, if this barrier encloses the whole place?

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2011, 10:38:47 AM »
The Ice Wall could not be impassible, or mammoths would not have been able to migrate from the inner world to Antichtone.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2011, 10:42:59 AM »
The Ice Wall could not be impassible, or mammoths would not have been able to migrate from the inner world to Antichtone.

Glad to see you have decided to give up supporting FET and start lampooning it openly. It's for the best

?

Thork

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2011, 10:44:24 AM »
Could not be circumvented by a sailing ship without going significantly further east or west is what he was referring to by "could not be circumvented".
That isn't what he wrote. Why are you trying to put words into his mouth? The testimony states it could not be circumvented. No mention of "it could if I could be bothered to sail a bit further".

It could not be circumvented. It must be an impenetrable ice wall that encloses him. Exactly as FES has been telling you.

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2011, 03:43:23 PM »

What? You mean there's a mythical place full of wooly mammoths beyond Antartica? I would love to see woolly mammoths! But what about the dinosaurs? Where are they right now?

?

Around And About

• Circular Logic Falls Flat
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2011, 03:46:11 PM »
But what about the dinosaurs? Where are they right now?

They are all over the place...? ???
I'm not black nor a thug, I'm more like god who will bring 7 plagues of flat earth upon your ass.