6 different types of evolution
Cosmic evolution: the origin of time, space, and matter from nothing in the â€œbig bangâ€
Chemical evolution: all elements â€œevolvedâ€ from hydrogen
Stellar evolution: stars and planets formed from gas clouds
Organic evolution: life begins from inanimate matter
Macro-evolution: animals and plants change from one type into another
Micro-evolution: minor variations/adapations
First 5 have never been observed, tested or repeated.
Only number 6 *microevolution is science.
You can still believe in the first 5 as your religion/faith though, but they are not science.
I swear to god, you're stealing from Kent Hovind.
Okay, here we go:
1. Cosmic evolution: No one has ever called what you're describing this. There is no set theory for the creation of the universe.
2. Chemical evolution: Happens all the time in the sun. It's called nuclear fusion. Hydrogen being converted to helium. Look at the sun sometime.
3. Stellar evolution: What, like a nebula? A stellar nursery where stars are forming?
4. Organic evolution: Abiogenesis, in other words. And there are several theories, but the fact is if we concede that supernatural is not science, then life had to come from somewhere.
5. Macroevolution: See fruit flies.
Five and six are under the same category of biological evolution, which is what we are discussing and run from the same process. Now please, keep on topic and stop bringing up totally separate processes that also have the word "evolution" in them.